We know you have heaps of experience leading a team, steering restaurants in the direction of a strong culture, uncompromised standards, accountability, and high profitability. And we know you’re looking to showcase your leadership abilities in a reputable, growing company that truly inspires loyalty.
Oh yeah, you should probably also really love beer!
Here’s what we’re looking for:
- A minimum of 2 years of experience as a manager of a full-service (table service with full bar), high volume restaurant (250-450 covers per dinner shift), required.
- Proven track record of hiring, training, coaching, and developing employees.
- Experience working in a corporate structure preferred.
- Willingness to commute up to one hour for work or up to thirty miles one way, whichever is greater.
- ServSafe Certification preferred.
We’ve got a flight of benefits to brewing a career with us:
- Great benefits: medical, vision and dental insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Discounts and a Comp Card for free food & beer
- Chance to win a trip to the Great American Beer Festival in Colorado
- Free Homebrewing Supplies (yeast, grains, hops)
- Advancement opportunities as we open new restaurants!
Iron Hill Brewery provides equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Iron Hill Brewery
Craft Kitchen. Scratch Brewery.