At Mua Craft Sake we strive to make your work life enjoyable. We aim for our team to feel a sense of ownership and pride in their work. Our continuous drive to produce sake at the highest level while providing our team the ability to be creative and innovative during the process. We are looking for a young and passionate head brewer that is inspired to be an integral part of sake growth and development outside of Japan. The position is required for a relocation to Vietnam.
- Plan and manage the brewing production schedule to meet the production and demand plans
- Lead the R&D program and manage the innovation program of seasonal & speciality sake including recipes, documentation & library database
- Strive for continuous improvements in sake quality, consistency and cost optimization
- Manage brewery operations & operating expenses & payroll accordingly to the annual budget and plan
- Maintain and create SOPs as needed to ensure that all brewing, CIP, QC, and packaging processes are completed by team members in a consistent, safe, and efficient manner
- Select and evaluate the raw materials, purchasing and inventory levels to keep up with production plan
- Perform and manage maintenance of the equipment including but not limited to technical, electrical, packaging, bottling etc.
- Ensure that the brewery equipment and production area is kept clean, organized, and in good working order to meet quality, sanitation, and safety standards
- Oversee brewery safety protocols and compliance measures
- Work with marketing & management team in initiatives to help grow the brands presence through events and marketing activities
- Prepare annual capital projects wish list with estimated costs in the brewing department including operating budgets for both the short and long-term plans
- Work with the Operations Lead to oversee budgets, expenditures, usage, receipts and inventory of raw materials, chemicals, and brewing aids
- Maintain detailed records and inventory of raw materials, quality checks, and production schedules
- Maintain accurate brewing records; provide a monthly summary/production reports
- Manage, schedule and provide training and staff skill development
WORK EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS REQUIREMENTS:
Work Experience of a Head Brewer
- Bachelor’s Degree and/or Certificate from an accredited brewing science school preferred (technical and/or brewing specific courses preferred)
- 2–3 years management or supervisor experience preferred.
- Proficiency in brewing and fermentation processes along with bottling and kegging operations is required.
- Experience in staff management
- High level of experience in production, QC & QA
- Knowledge and experience in machinery, electrical and equipment
Contact Email: email@example.com
Mua Craft Sake
No Sake No Love