Leashless Brewing is looking for an assistant cellar operator to join our growing team. We are looking for someone whose passion for crafting high quality organic beer, promoting sustainability and living life to the fullest matches ours. This individual will be interacting with the public and off-site customers as part of his/her employment and as such, a clean, neat and professional casual appearance is required. Additionally, this position will require the candidate to tolerate cold and hot weather, long-periods of driving, sitting, squatting, lifting and cleaning of draft line and draft equipment. A flexible schedule, a willingness to learn, a DYI attitude, mechanical aptitude, a positive energetic attitude, honesty, a respectful and polite demeanor to the general public and a passion for sustainability are vital to your success. Ultimately, we want to find someone who is willing to grow with the company, and with that growth, assume new roles and responsibilities.
Essential duties and responsibilities include:
- This is an entry-level position focused on performing all duties pertaining to cellar work.
- Must be capable of following all policies and procedures, including SOP’s and GMP’s
- Must be capable of cleaning kegs, tanks, brewhouse and other components of the brewery per protocol
- Must be capable of conducting kegging from packaging tanks and/or keg transfers in walk-in cooler
- Must be capable of working independently or in a team-environment
- Must be capable of working on the packaging line
- Must maintain detailed and accurate brewery records
- Must have a strong work ethic and a good personality
- Must have excellent organizational, leadership, planning and communication skills
- Must keep the brewery clean at all times
- Must be eligible to live and work in the USA and have a clean driver record.
- Capable of working in confined spaces in a safe manner
- Capable of lifting more than 55 pounds at a time
- Must have a flexible schedule
Secondary duties and responsibilities
Must be willing to deliver kegs in a company van 1-2 times a week, more if needed.
Must be willing to clean draft lines for accounts and to provide any other customer service activities as required by accounts as long as it is in accordance with ABC laws.
Qualifications & Skills Required
The candidate must fit in with the Leashless Brewing core values and team. This individual must be capable of using good judgment, is honest, trustworthy and exhibits good people skills. This person must be passionate about crafting quality organic beer. This is an entry level position that can be for full-time or part-time employment. To perform this job successfully, the candidate must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily while capable of utilizing good management skills. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. However, this position requires the applicant to work in tight or confined spaces, in hot or cold environments over extended periods of time.
Be Organic. Live Free