Self-Distribution Delivery Driver
Job Title: Self-Distribution Delivery Driver
Position: Part time, hourly. As we grow, this position will likely transition to full time.
About Roaring Table Roaring Table was featured in Craft Beer & Brewing's Best in Beer 2021, and received a World Beer Cup Bronze medal in 2022. We opened in 2017 with a 10 BBL brewhouse, 125 seat taproom, and an outdoor beer garden/patio. We began self-distribution in early 2020, have expanded our brewing capacity over the past three years, and are focused on growing our brand, market presence, and wholesale business in 2023 and beyond.
Details of Job Work directly with our sales team and leadership to execute delivery routes to on- and off-premise accounts. Prior delivery experience and CDL are preferred, but a clean driving record and the ability to pass a background check are ESSENTIAL.
Skill Set Daily tasks include, but are not limited to, accurate delivery of kegs and cases of multiple SKUs, inventory management at each account, payment collection, retrieval of empty kegs, courteous customer service, and safe driving along multiple routes to and from the brewery.
- Lift 55 lbs. from ground to shoulder high.
- Lift 110 lbs. from ground to waist high.
- Move 150 lbs. along the floor.
- Climb stairs, ramps, and ladders.
- Work in small and confined spaces.
- Stand and crouch for long periods of time.
- Work in a minimally temperature-controlled environment, including high temperatures in the summer months.
- Work in a loud industrial environment with required safety accommodations.
- Proficiency in reading and writing English, as well as basic mathematics.
- Must be at least 21 years of age.
Roaring Table Brewing
It's A Fine Day for Drinking Beer