Around The Bend Beer Company is looking for a Brewery Ambassador!
As Brewery Ambassador you will be a face of the company, representing our brand to the beer drinking public, creating new customers, and helping to spread awareness of our delicious liquids and grow our brand.
This job is a great opportunity for anyone looking to get a start in the craft beer industry, or anyone who just wants a little extra spending money and some tasty benefits.
We are primarily looking for someone who is friendly, charismatic, and quick on their feet. Honesty, accountability, and creativity are qualities that we value highly; Responsibility and moderation are essential in this position. Customer service experience is a plus, but not required.
We are hoping to get an Around The Bend Ambassador up and running for the busy season (Summer), and will be looking to schedule interviews ASAP.
- Free Beer!
- Get your foot in the door of the craft beer industry with this entry level sales position
- Complimentary passes for Beer festivals
- Must be at least 21 years old
- Must have a valid drivers license and access to a reliable car
- Must be available to work on nights and weekends
- Must pass a background check (having a criminal record is not automatically disqualifying, but lying about your criminal record is)
- Must be hella dope
- $50 per Tasting (typically 2-3 hours, or about $20 an hour)
- $100 per Festival (typically 4-5 hours, or about $20 an hour)
- For any potential atypical events, additional compensation will be offered
- Mileage reimbursement at the Federal Business Standard Rate (currently $0.65 per mile traveled) for all work-related travel.
Send your resume to: Ben@AtbBeerCo.com
- Write: "Applicant: your name" in the subject line
- Attach your resume in PDF format
- In the body of the email, please list 3 of your favorite beers, and 3 music albums you’ve been enjoying recently (No essays please, I just want a preview of your palate)
I look forward to hearing from you!
Around The Bend Beer Company
Taking Craft Furthur