Community Brand Manager
Community Brand Manager
Pure Project Brewing
Vista, CA 92081
Up to $67,808 a year - Full-time
No matching job preferences
Up to $67,808 a year
Are you looking for Full-time work?
Shift and Schedule
Evenings as needed
Are you willing to work Weekend availability?
COMMUNITY BRAND MANAGER
Pure Project – Vista, CA
PLEASE SUBMIT A COVER LETTER WITH YOUR RESUME. Applications without cover letters will not be considered. Thank you!
Pure Project is seeking a community brand manager to join our marketing team. This person will be the face of Pure Project in the community and will be crucial for Pure’s brand awareness and engagement. This person will be responsible for: building and maintaining a community at in-person events; sourcing local events within our target market to sample Pure Project beers; generating awareness and sharing the Pure story. This person will also support our online communities by sharing offsite events, developing reels and stories to drive attendance and awareness, and engaging with community members.
The ideal candidate will be well-spoken with outstanding people skills, passionate about craft beer and Pure Project’s mission, and will have experience supporting social media accounts for consumer brands (beverage industry a plus).
This position is full-time and reports to the Director of Marketing.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Work with the marketing team to develop local, regional, and grassroots marketing strategies that drive sampling and community building in priority markets.
- Coordinate with sales teams to identify key partners and opportunities.
- Manage, coordinate, and execute events, ensuring event messaging, demos, and deliverables are executed according to strategy and within budget.
- Represent Pure Project at key events, tap takeovers, market visits, and retail meetings.
- Build relationships with event vendors and ensure all pre- and post-event tasks are promptly completed, including debriefs to assess the value of attendance.
- Develop growth and engagement strategies (online & offline) for our community.
- Create and regularly test marketing messaging, providing customer feedback to the marketing team.
- Define key metrics for success for events and communities, evaluate performance, and convert them into actionable improvements.
- Working with the Senior Social Media Manager, write, design, and publish social posts that align with overarching marketing campaign plans and the Pure Project brand, especially to promote offsite events (event calendars, offsite event reels, etc.)
- Answer social customer inquiries competently and efficiently, coordinating with internal teams when necessary.
- Be available evenings and weekends to monitor social channels or attend events to capture content.
Qualifications (Knowledge, Skills & Abilities)
- Outgoing and well-spoken relationship builder.
- Three+ years’ experience in marketing, brand management, or digital marketing across consumer products or beverage/alcohol brands.
- Proactive thinker who seeks opportunities and proposes solutions.
- Willing and able to travel regularly for market visits and events.
- Understanding of social media platforms and related technical skills to plan, design and listen on platforms (e.g. Later, Canva, etc.).
- Elevated aesthetic eye with an understanding of core design principles, experience in video and photography a plus.
- Proven multi-tasking ability and strong project management skills with exceptional attention to detail.
- Positive attitude, sense of humor, can work independently, values collaboration and feedback.
- Willing to work in a fast-paced environment with an openness to change as our company grows.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
- Lift heavy items and unload equipment into/out of vehicles.
- Physically able to stand, sit, move, squat, and walk during the course of the shift.
- Physically able to lift up to 50 pounds or more.
- 21+ years of age.
- Flexible schedule to support socials and events on evenings and weekends.
- Reliable transportation and ability to travel.
- This is a hybrid position with time split between our Vista headquarters, taprooms, offsite event locations, and home.
- This position will travel frequently, approximately 85% of travel will be in local markets and 15% non-local.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: Up to $67,808.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Referral program
- Vision insurance
- Evening shift
- Weekend availability
- Why would you like to work for Pure Project?
- Social media marketing: 3 years (Preferred)
- Event marketing: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: Hybrid remote in Vista, CA 92081
- Health insurance