We are looking for a hardworking, friendly, reliable, and energetic people person who is passionate and knowledgeable about craft beer and customer service.
The position is part-time with flexible hours, starting at approximately 15-20 hours per week, with room for future growth.
· Friendly, outgoing disposition
· Craft beer knowledge and food-pairing knowledge are advantages
· Excellent communicator who can work effectively in a team environment
· Attention to detail and cleanliness and the ability to follow directions
· Ability to multi-task in a noisy and fast-paced, distraction-filled environment
· Keep immediate supervisor informed of all problems or significant matters, and take corrective action when necessary
· Operate POS, ensuring all financial transactions are accurate
· Move about facility and stand for extended periods of time
· Follow alcohol awareness procedures for preventing intoxication and dealing with intoxicated guests
· Inventory maintenance
· Representing Soul at beer festivals and other events
· Assorted tasks necessary for taproom upkeep
· We do NOT sell liquor and/or cocktails and we are NOT looking for mixologists
Applicants must meet the following requirements:
· Be 21+ years of age
· Be able to work well independently and follow very specific directions
· Be able to work a flexible schedule
· Must possess a driver's license and have access to a vehicle
· Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills
· TIPS certification will be required within 30 days of hiring
Send resume, motivational statement, and contact information to email@example.com.
Please enter BEERTENDER in the subject line.