Manor Hill Brewing is looking for a Sales Representative to grow volume, revenue, and awareness of the Manor Hill brand in Washington, DC and Montgomery County.
Located on a picturesque 54-acre working farm in Ellicott City, Manor Hill Farm is home to Manor Hill Brewing… Howard County’s first, and Maryland’s largest, farm brewery. Our brewing team uses high quality ingredients to craft exciting and approachable beers across both new and traditional styles.
In order to achieve their goals, the Sales Representative will work hand-in-hand with brewery management/ownership, our Sales Manager, and our sales/distribution partners.
• Cultivate relationships with key individuals at our sales/distribution partners (Legends Limited and Craft Coalition)
• Actively promote our brands and encourage sales among distribution partners, retail accounts, and other key stakeholders.
• Serve as a liaison to the DC and Montgomery County territory for brewery management/ownership and Sales Manager.
• Monitor distributor inventory and shipments weekly.
• Maintain regular call frequency with territory accounts.
• Conduct regular sales calls with customers and establish relationships within a targeted list of accounts to grow the business
• Regularly review accounts to ensure accurate pricing, merchandising, and inventory control.
• Attend any key trade shows, festivals, tastings, and events to drive sales through additional brand presence and community involvement
Skills / Experience:
• Be knowledgeable about Manor Hill Brewing brand
• Ability to influence and collaborate with multiple stakeholders .
• Self motivated and able to work with limited direction
• Experience in customer service (either internal or external), strong project management skills, attention to detail, sense of urgency and personal accountability.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office and the capability to learn VIP (our inventory management software).
• Occasional nights and weekends will be required for events.
• Experience with on and off premise segment
• Ability to work in a small, faced paced environment & capable of building dynamic, collaborative relationships is necessary
• Ability to lift up to 50lbs
• Comfortable being outside of an office environment and being “on the road” to visit local accounts.
Manor Hill offers a competitive compensation package and benefits including quarterly bonuses, health insurance, 401k, paid time off, and more. Please email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Manor Hill Brewing
Family Owned, Farm Brewed