Ten Pin Brewing-Moses Lake WA
Area Manager in E WA, N ID and W MT
Ten Pin Brewing is looking for an Area Manager based out of the Spokane area to help grow our brand by increasing sales in off and on premise accounts in the Eastern Washington, Northern Idaho and Western Montana territories. The Area Manager will be focused on working with area distributors in the promotion and sale of the breweries core and seasonal beers.
Duties and Responsibilities
· Work on increasing market share of our product through obtaining new accounts and maintaining existing accounts
· Focus on exising accounts by increasing distribution in off and on premise with package and keg sales
· Identify new markets that are not being penetrated and develop plan to establish business relationships with these accounts. Work with distributor sales representatives on growing business within their territories
· Promote our brewery at festivals, events and tastings
· Analyze data and submit reports to Sales Manager on daily and weekly basis
· Must be at least 21 years old
· Must have a valid drivers license and clean driving record. Must own car with in good working condition.
· Posses knowledge of the craft brewing industry and be able to obtain any certifications needed by WA, ID and MT to support events.
· Outside sales experince needed with a positive attitude and outgoing personality. Must be organized and self starter with good time management with minimal supervision.
· Able to lift objects up to 70 pounds on a continual basis. Able to transport up to 160 pounds with assistance. Able to stand, walk, lift and bend during a minimum of 8 hours per day.
· Basic computer skills with Excel, Word and Powerpoint. Must know how to engage on Zoom and Teams meetings. Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills
· Must be able to work occasional evening, weekends and holidays for special occasions for work related events. Must be able to travel up to 50% of time within assigned territory.
· Outside sales experience needed. Would like past beverage experience in retail or outside sales
· High School diploma with possible college credits.
Ten Pin Brewing is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on basis of race, color, national origin, gender, religion, age, disibility, political beliefs, sexual orientaion or marital/familial status.
Job Title: Area Manager
Company: Ten Pin Brewing
Employment Type: Full Time