Seasonal Brewer I - Elysian Brewery
Dreaming big is in our DNA. Brewing the world’s most loved beers and creating meaningful experiences is what inspires us. We are owners, empowered to lead real change, deliver on tough challenges, and take accountability for the results. We are looking for talent that shares these values, that is ambitious, bold & resilient. We want talent that is looking for fast career growth, cross-functional experiences, global exposure and robust training & development.
SALARY: $22.00 - $24.00 per hour
WORK LOCATION: 5510 Airport Way Seattle, WA (Elysian Brewery)
SHIFT: Rotating shift of 6:00 AM - 2:30 PM & 2:00 PM - 10:30PM
(Monday-Friday), occasional weekends as needed
We opened the doors to Elysian Brewing in 1996 when bold art and music defined Seattle. Over the past 27 years, we’ve carried this same spirit in the way we brew our beer – shaking up classic styles, using unusual ingredients, and learning from experimentation. We push creativity beyond the brews. Each beer label is made by our in-house team who pull inspiration from design, photography, clay, paint, needlepoint and even the occasional tattoo. "Come chase down the rabbit hole with us!”
This position is an entry-level brewer and operator role on the Brewing Team responsible for the execution of daily brewing and ancillary tasks. Role is seasonal, with an anticipated end date in August, or as production dictates, but not to exceed 6 months.
- Responsible for wort and beer production according to SOPs and within brewing specifications
- Escalating non-conformities to Brewer 2, 3, Head Brewer, and/or Brewmaster
- Maintaining high performance standards through safe operation, and strong communication (written and verbal)
- Physically performing assigned duties
- Sample beer for quality assurance
- Logging and reporting results as indicated
- Attending requisite meetings
- Maintaining a safe and clean work environment
- Participation in Elysian events
- Highschool or GED equivalent required
- Understands and employs a Safety-First approach
- Ideally 1-2 years of Brewing experience
- Willing to train the right candidate
- Orchestrated Beer, Microsoft Office, BrewMaxx
- Willingness to work flexible schedules to meet deadlines
- Ability to successfully handle multiple tasks and prioritize well
- Knowledge of brewing processes and techniques preferred, not required
- Works under general supervision with detailed instruction
- 21+ years of age
ABOUT BREWERS COLLECTIVE:
Brewers Collective helps to unlock our 20+ craft brewery partners’ full potential by bringing them industry-leading expertise and increased best practice sharing, empowering them to tap into the strength of our collective Anheuser-Busch family. We share an unwavering devotion to the authentic origins of each brewery, the beer, and the communities they serve.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran and require a reasonable accommodation to complete the application process, please contact us at:
PAY TRANSPARENCY POLICY STATEMENT
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY:
As a leading global brewer, Anheuser-Busch InBev is committed to finding innovative ways to continually improve. It's this kind of thinking that creates a unique work environment by rewarding talent, celebrating diversity, and encouraging forward thinking. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Anheuser - Busch
Dreaming big is in our DNA.