Territory Manager / Sales Rep - Los Angeles
Territory Manager / Sales Representative - Los Angeles
Who We Are:
We are pioneering a Booch revolution and our family is growing! If you want to make waves in the innovative Hard Kombucha category, we are seeking a high-energy, passionate Territory Manager and relationship builder to represent BOOCHCRAFT. Our territory managers are tasked with tackling the unique challenges of building the Boochcraft brand by providing diligent field sales and account support while also promoting and educating accounts and end customers. While you will wear many hats, this role is a balance between road warrior and rainmaker. We would love to share with you our vision for the brand, our values, and how you can help us make an impact.
Be Bold - competitive spirit, inspired to create connection, and unafraid to fail.
Own It - responsible, self-motivated, and scrappy.
Do Better - curious, evolutionary, and never stop learning.
Win Together - selfless and willing to go the extra mile to help the team.
What You’ll Do:
- Represent the Boochcraft brand and tell our story in the territory.
- Maintain clear and constant communication with distributor reps (ride-along, email, text, call) including sending weekly market visit recaps communicating successes to our distributor partners to ensure follow-through.
- Motivate distributor sales teams to prioritize the brand in their portfolio.
- Make regular account visits to maintain and increase the account base, grow points of distribution, and improve the visibility of our brand. Maintain chain mandates and merchandising standards. Pitch display programs, promos and ad programs to accounts. Ensure our products are handled and stored at the correct temperature.
- Utilizing sales data, identify gaps in current accounts & prospective account opportunities. Create a geographically efficient plan and work with your distributor partners to visit top accounts monthly, activate new accounts, meet and cultivate relationships with buyers, improve shelf displays, place POS, schedule and conduct tastings & events as well as teach them about Boochcraft and why we are special.
- Work independently to manage a territory geographically. Review sales reports and track performance against goals Identify top accounts and Identify opportunities and present products to new and existing accounts, and visit monthly. Create a monthly schedule, set up appointments, and build weekly visit plans Cultivate relationships and regularly engage with buyers. Maintain and cultivate relationships with retail buyers, distributor reps and brand partners Provide support, guidance, and education to accounts. Place POS and evaluate opportunities for events.
- Resolve account and distributor issues quickly and professionally.
- Accurately track and submit all territory expenses.
- Utilize CRM to log visits, wins, and future opportunities. Keep detailed notes of visits, buyer names, and contact info.
What Will Make You Successful:
- Keep vehicle and sales supplies clean and well-maintained.
- Maintain spending within a set budget—log all expenses on Expensify and submit weekly.
- Be prepared to assist with draft issues or quality control issues that arise in the territory.
- Attend/host distributor meetings as needed.
- Assist with events, and coordinate promos, demos, and brand launches.
- Identify marketing and partnership opportunities in the territory.
- Merchandise stores as needed especially during holiday periods.
- Have a pulse on market trends, openings/closings, and the competitive landscape in the territory.
- Maintain positive relationships with fellow supplier reps and industry professionals.
- Stay up-to-date on technology, selling skills, and product knowledge.
- Stay informed of inventory management and trends at territory distributor(s) and provide feedback to the brewery to help guide production and marketing and ops.
- Work with managers to complete brewery initiatives and report problems in the field.
What You’ll Need:
- Bachelor's Degree or higher in a related field or equivalent work experience.
- Two years of experience in related CPG or food/Bev industry.
- Resilient and Adaptable.
- Passionate about sustainability.
- Clean driving record with a current and Valid Driver’s License.
- Must be able to lift and move 50 lbs. safely.
The Nitty Gritty:
Reports to: Regional Sales Manager.
Location: Work from home/road-based in West Los Angeles.
Compensation: Expected range of $65k to $80k.
Travel: Regular travel within the territory with some overnights required.
We consider all qualified applicants for employment without discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, or any other factors prohibited by law.
Your application has been successfully submitted.