At Indeed Brewing Company, we’re cultivating an artfully eclectic line-up of beers from the heart of Northeast Minneapolis and in the Walker’s Point neighborhood of Milwaukee. Well-known as an engaged and community-oriented brewery, Indeed believes innovation isn’t just one thing—it’s a culture created around good people, good beers, and good experiences.
The Warehouse Assistant is part of the Business Services team and reports to the Inventory & Warehouse Manager. This position is responsible for the organizational tasks at our Quincy Station location and in assisting with the receipt, storage, daily organization and cleanliness, shipment of finished goods, and daily transfer of raw materials between the brewery and the warehouse - Quincy Station.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Promotes and advances the safety culture of Indeed Brewing Company
- Assist with general maintenance, organization, and cleanliness of Quincy Station warehouse and company vehicles
- Assist in managing finished goods of all cold beer warehoused at Indeed and its warehouse using First In, First Out (FIFO).
- Conduct Inventory and Cycle Counts with 100% accuracy as directed by Inventory and Warehouse Manager
- Inform Forecasting and Fulfillment Manager of sales order changes during picking
- Stage and wrap orders for distributors and internal transfers
- Load and unload trucks using forklift and/or pallet jack
- Assist in transferring finished goods and raw materials between locations
- Ability and willingness to maintain flexible work schedules, as weekend and extended workdays occasionally are necessary
- Other duties as assigned
- Safe and clean driving record in the state of Minnesota.
- Minnesota driver’s license (Class D).
- Craft Beer knowledge.
- Ability to lift, load, unload and move products weighing up to 175 pounds on a regular basis.
- Ability to safely operate job-related equipment (hand truck, pallet jack, fork truck etc.).
- Positive, upbeat, friendly attitude and demeanor; this position is a critical extension of who we are here at Indeed.
- MNDOT Health Driver’s Certificate preferred.
- Ability to meet the physical requirements of the job
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to use hands; reach with hands and arms; and talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to stand; walk; and stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl. The employee is occasionally required to sit and climb or balance. The employee must regularly lift and/or move objects up to 10 pounds and frequently lift and/or move objects up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
May be exposed to temperature changes, wet or humid conditions, noise, vibrations, and other brew production related hazards when in the brew production and storage areas. Work is primarily performed in a warehouse environment.
- Full Time 30+ hours per week
- Typical schedule is Monday-Friday with some evening and occasional weekends depending on the time of year.
- Competitive salary starting at $21.63/hour
- Paid time off, paid sick time and paid holidays
- 401K with company match
- Generous beer benefits
- Merchandise Discounts
- Allowance for work clothing and footwear
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
Indeed Brewing Company welcomes diversity of thought, culture and background. We recruit, employ, train, and compensate regardless of race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, membership or activity in a local commission, veteran status, disability or age.
We are eager to attract diverse talent to join, stay and do their best work at Indeed Brewing. We are interested in finding the best candidate for the job. That candidate may be one who comes from a less traditional background. We encourage you to apply, even if you do not meet every one of the qualifications listed.
If interested in applying, please send resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
Your application has been successfully submitted.