Subculture is looking for fun, energetic, and enthusiastic Beer Servers to help expand the Subculture family. The right candidate will have a passion for craft beer and be focused on sharing that enthusiasm, delivering a unique service-oriented experience to our taproom guests.
- Create a fun and welcoming environment for both customers and co-workers.
- Be able to provide guests with draft recommendations and answer questions about beer.
- Pour and serve beer following sanitary standards and practices.
- On occasion, represent Subculture at off-site events such as beer fests, farmers markets, and fundraisers.
- Ensure accurate tab keeping via a POS system.
- Maintain cleanliness of taproom and adjacent spaces.
- Ensure responsible serving practices.
- Maintain a safe space using judgement, professionalism, and courtesy.
- Have or be able to obtain Cicerone Level 1 (Certified Beer Server) certificate within 30 days of employment.
- Must be able to work evenings and weekends.
- Flexible scheduling.
- Employee discount.
- End of shift drink.
- Beer related education reimbursement.
- Opportunities for growth into other positions.
- Part time, $9 - $11 (+tips) based on experience.
Your application has been successfully submitted.