Engrained Brewing Company is a farm to table brewpub. In addition to onsite sales we have distribution in central IL (and expanding). To help manage our growth we are looking to add a brewer to assist with all aspects of brewing operations.
Engrained was founded on the concept of a business being about doing good. You could say, good things are “engrained” in the way we operate, with a particular focus on a few areas:
1. Consistently achieve a positive & rewarding culture for our staff. Employees are our #1 stakeholder (guests #2), and the employee experience is our top priority.
2. Stewardship – focusing on our environmental impact
3. Care for where we source our ingredients, and how they are grown or raised
- Daily Brewery Operations – Brewing and finishing beer, maintain equipment and clean environment
- Packaging – Manage canning & kegging operations to fulfill distributor orders & ensure quality
- Quality Control – Brew precisely according to recipe and SOP, lab and sensory work to ensure quality control standards are met
- Tours and Events – Work with Engrained team to execute brewery tours/events
- Education – Teach staff and guests about Engrained Beer and provide general beer knowledge and culture
- Professional brewing experience and/or brewing degree
- Working knowledge of brewing theory and applications
- Passion for the industry and our company’s philosophy
- Mechanically inclined, comfortable using hand tools
- USA work authorization
- Valid drivers license, able to drive a vehicle and operate a forklift
- Must be able to lift and manuever kegs (150 pounds), but not over your head!
- Able to walk and be on your feet for up to 10 hours and climb a 10-foot ladder
- Competitive wage based on experience & expertise
- Sign on bonus (paid after 30 days)
- Relocation assistance available (continental USA only)
- Health insurance option
- Employee discounts
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
Job Type: Full-time, Part Time Options Available
Your application has been successfully submitted.