Dreaming big is in our DNA. It’s who we are as a company. It’s our culture. It’s our heritage. And more than ever, it’s our future. A future where we’re always looking forward. Always serving up new ways to meet life’s moments. A future where we keep dreaming bigger. We look for people with passion, talent, and curiosity, and provide them with the teammates, resources and opportunities to unleash their full potential. The power we create together – when we combine your strengths with ours – is unstoppable. Are you ready to join a team that dreams as big as you do?
SALARY: Total Annual Earnings of $85,000 - $150,000 (Includes Bonus and Overtime)
- Pay Rate (after 60 days) $36.21 per hour
- Growth opportunity after 2 years to $39.21/hour
- Saturdays 1.5x and Sundays/Holidays 2x pay•
- Limited overtime Monday through Friday (OT rate of 1.5x the hourly pay)
- 8 hour work day, on one of three shifts, 1st: 11PM to 7AM. 2nd: 7AM to 3PM. 3rd: 3PM to 11PM.
- Holidays and weekends are also required.
Michelob ULTRA. Cutwater Spirits. Budweiser. Kona Brewing Co. Stella Artois. Bud Light. That’s right, over 100 of America’s most loved brands, to be exact. But there’s so much more to us than our top-notch portfolio of beers, seltzers, and more. We are powered by a 19,000-strong team that shares our passion to create a future with more cheers. We look for people with talent, curiosity, and commitment and provide the teammates, resources and opportunities to unleash their full potential. The power we create together – when we combine your strengths with ours – is unstoppable. Are you ready to join a team that dreams as big as you do?
Our Supply group is responsible for brewing, packaging, and shipping the famous Budweiser beer. They also oversee aluminum can manufacturing, barley fields, hop farms, and a rice mill. Life in the brewery is non-stop action with high-speed lines, tight production schedules, and unbelievably high-quality standards. This is a place where we measure productivity in seconds, not hours, days, or weeks. Paramount in all of this is a commitment to safety above all else and social responsibility. 99.8% of everything that enters our breweries is either completely used in the process or recycled. We also dedicate those big, high-speed lines to help our communities during times of disaster by packaging cans of emergency drinking water. Our customers expect the best and the Supply team provides it.
- Calibrate and perform maintenance on temperature, level, flow, and pressure instruments and transmitters.
- Bench calibrate new instrumentation and flow control instruments/valves.
- Tuning PID controllers and response loops.
- Maintain machinery, meeting maintenance requirements for 480-volt, 3 phase systems, and minimizing downtime will be necessary.
- Support, troubleshoot, improve, and maintain high-speed production and packaging machinery.
- Utilize SAP and ProCal to accurately and thoroughly detail and track all corrective and preventive maintenance performed throughout the course of the day; including searching and issuing parts, documenting equipment issues and entering inspection/measurement points.
- Prioritize and self-schedule maintenance work around production activities.
- Drive plant goals & objectives through individually led projects and continuous improvement activities.
- Responsible for programmable controllers and computer process controls.
- Ensure quality standards are met at all times.
- Knowledge/experience with process controls, instrumentation, and calibration required.
- Ability to perform calibrations, installation and maintenance of process and analytical instrumentation.
- PLC programming and troubleshooting experience. (ControlLogix, PLC5, Siemens PCS7 - preferred).
- Knowledge of drive installation, maintenance, and parameterization preferred. (Siemens MM4, Allen Bradley, etc - preferred).
- 3 year industrial electrical/programming experience or two-year technical degree preferred.
- Outstanding communication and team-orientation skills.
- Knowledge of Servos and related controllers including hydraulic and pneumatic, temperature controls.
- Ability to troubleshoot problems, identify root causes (e.g. six sigma analysis) and propose and implement remedies.
- Ability to read and interpret electrical schematics.
- Ability to perform mechanical work, valve replacement, conveyor bearing and chain replacement, motor/gearbox replacement, lube routes.
- Application of high-level quality standards.
- Adhere to plant safety and 5S requirements; Complete assigned work efficiently and per Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs).
- Excellent computer skills.
- Outstanding work history, including good attendance.
Anheuser-Busch has always dreamed big. It’s who we are as a company. It’s our culture. It’s our heritage. And more than ever, it’s our future. A future where we’re always looking forward. Always serving up new ways to meet life’s moments. A future where we keep dreaming bigger. To reimagine what a beer company can be. And what, together with our people and our partners, Anheuser-Busch can do. Our collective impact is significant. Over the last decade alone, we have contributed more than $400 million to charitable organizations that support our communities, provided over 90 million cans of emergency drinking water, and, together with our wholesaler partners, invested more than $1 billion into responsible drinking initiatives. At the heart of these investments is our shared commitment to community – providing opportunity for our people, lifting our neighbors, and making a meaningful difference in the world. This future is our purpose. A future that everyone can celebrate, and everyone can share in. A future with more cheers.
- Insurance for employee & eligible dependents: medical, prescription, vision, dental, life, and disability starting day 1
- Insurance sign-ups through Union.
- Opportunity to join 401k program immediately.
- Company match 100% on first 3%.
- 3 year vesting.
- Pension plan (defined contribution)
- Vacation accrued up to 6 weeks (1 week after 1 year of service, up to 6 weeks at 10 years of service). Vacation days paid at 1/52 rate based on the prior calendar year earnings.
- Paid sick days up to 6 per calendar year.
- 15 paid holidays.
- 2 free cases of beer per month.
We're seeking passionate people who'll be inspired by brewing the world's most loved beers, building iconic brands and creating meaningful experiences...