Manager Category Space
Dreaming big is in our DNA. It’s who we are as a company. It’s our culture. It’s our heritage. And more than ever, it’s our future. A future where we’re always looking forward. Always serving up new ways to meet life’s moments. A future where we keep dreaming bigger. We look for people with passion, talent, and curiosity, and provide them with the teammates, resources and opportunities to unleash their full potential. The power we create together – when we combine your strengths with ours – is unstoppable. Are you ready to join a team that dreams as big as you do?
SALARY: $74,400- $88,350
Michelob ULTRA. Cutwater Spirits. Budweiser. Kona Brewing Co. Stella Artois. Bud Light. That’s right, over 100 of America’s most loved brands, to be exact. But there’s so much more to us than our top-notch portfolio of beers, seltzers, and more. We are powered by a 19,000-strong team that shares our passion to create a future with more cheers. We look for people with talent, curiosity, and commitment and provide the teammates, resources and opportunities to unleash their full potential. The power we create together – when we combine your strengths with ours – is unstoppable. Are you ready to join a team that dreams as big as you do?
- Analyze data, identify growth opportunities, and effectively communicate actionable insights to retailer
- Expertly communicate assortment and merchandising recommendations to retailer
- Successfully lead the schematic creation process for all new stores, remodels and special projects
- Ensure all schematics are completed and submitted ahead of retailer deadline
- Coordinate and align resources for shelf management projects as needed
- Track, measure the pre-post reset analysis
- Lead, empower and drive strong engagement with sales partners
- Effectively communicate, lead and prioritize workload
- Develop impactful category analyses and consumer insights using a range of syndicated and non-syndicated data sources
- Synthesize learnings from various sources (shopper data, scan data, custom research) to build clear and impactful selling stories in a visually appealing manner using PowerPoint
- Effectively educate internal teammates and external customers on growth opportunities through clear and impactful communications
- Partner with Sales team to engage external retailer buying team in defined territories with goal of identifying opportunities to grow the Beer category
- Strong experience with space planning software (JDA, Apollo or Spaceman)
- Strong use with syndicated data, software, and measures (IRI, Nielsen, etc.)
- Experience using shopper panel information, software and measures (IRI, Nielsen, Info-Scout, Retailer Loyalty data, etc.)
- Strong passion for the Beer industry
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, or similar field
- Category Management and/or Sales experience in consumer packaged goods industry
- Sophisticated proficiency utilizing Microsoft Excel to manipulate and organize data
- Moderate to Advanced proficiency using Microsoft PowerPoint to coordinate and visualize the story line for presentations
- Ability to understand information, develop insights and find opportunities when analyzing large data sets
- Ability to translate findings and recommendations into a concise and effective selling story
- Ability to expertly present insights, opportunities and recommendations to internal or external partners in a persuasive manner
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- B.S./B.A. Degree required; an emphasis in business preferred.
- Minimum of three years’ experience in consumer package industry.
- Strong experience with retail trade and space management activities.
- Experience working with JDA Space Planning Plus preferred
- Proficient using syndicated data
- High level of computer skills, with strength in Microsoft Excel
Anheuser-Busch has always dreamed big. It’s who we are as a company. It’s our culture. It’s our heritage. And more than ever, it’s our future. A future where we’re always looking forward. Always serving up new ways to meet life’s moments. A future where we keep dreaming bigger. To reimagine what a beer company can be. And what, together with our people and our partners, Anheuser-Busch can do. Our collective impact is significant. Over the last decade alone, we have contributed more than $400 million to charitable organizations that support our communities, provided over 90 million cans of emergency drinking water, and, together with our wholesaler partners, invested more than $1 billion into responsible drinking initiatives. At the heart of these investments is our shared commitment to community – providing opportunity for our people, lifting our neighbors, and making a meaningful difference in the world. This future is our purpose. A future that everyone can celebrate, and everyone can share in. A future with more cheers.
- Health benefits including Medical, Dental, Vision, Wellness and Tax-Advantaged Savings and Spending Accounts
- Life Insurance and Disability Income Protection
- Generous Parental Leave and FMLA policies
- 401(k) Retirement Savings options with a company matching contribution
- Chance to work in a fast-paced environment among a company of owners
- Free Beer!
We're seeking passionate people who'll be inspired by brewing the world's most loved beers, building iconic brands and creating meaningful experiences...