Mechanical Maintenance Technician
Dreaming big is in our DNA. It’s who we are as a company. It’s our culture. It’s our heritage. And more than ever, it’s our future. A future where we’re always looking forward. Always serving up new ways to meet life’s moments. A future where we keep dreaming bigger. We look for people with passion, talent, and curiosity, and provide them with the teammates, resources and opportunities to unleash their full potential. The power we create together – when we combine your strengths with ours – is unstoppable. Are you ready to join a team that dreams as big as you do?
- Hourly Rate: $36.23
- $107,655 Avg. Annual Earning (includes overtime)
- 24/7 operation – 3 shifts: 10:30pm -6:30am; 6:30am-2:30pm; 2:30pm-10:30pm
- Must be able to work off-shifts (midnight and afternoon shifts), voluntary overtime, and potential forced overtime.
Michelob ULTRA. Cutwater Spirits. Budweiser. Kona Brewing Co. Stella Artois. Bud Light. That’s right, over 100 of America’s most loved brands, to be exact. But there’s so much more to us than our top-notch portfolio of beers, seltzers, and more. We are powered by a 19,000-strong team that shares our passion to create a future with more cheers. We look for people with talent, curiosity, and commitment and provide the teammates, resources and opportunities to unleash their full potential. The power we create together – when we combine your strengths with ours – is unstoppable. Are you ready to join a team that dreams as big as you do?
Alongside our production teams, our Maintenance Mechanical Technicians work in a team or autonomously to continuously improve our equipment reliability in a high-speed manufacturing environment. They work to troubleshoot, maintain, and repair equipment, working with gearboxes, bearings, bushings, and more. Our Maintenance Technicians and Weekenders help drive plant goals & objectives through individually led projects and continuous improvement activities.
- Perform mechanical work (e.g., conveyor bearing and chain replacement, major equipment overhaul, motor/gearbox replacements, valve and pump maintenance, and lube routes).
- Interpret schematics and equipment manuals.
- Adhere to plant safety and sanitation requirements.
- Complete assigned work efficiently and per Standard Operating Procedures (SOP's).
- Use SAP to detail corrective and preventive maintenance performed throughout the shift; including searching and issuing parts, documenting equipment issues and entering inspection/measurement points.
- 3-year industrial mechanical experience or two-year technical degree
- Precision machining skills and welding ability preferred
- Strong computer skills required; Microsoft Office Excel proficiency and Computerized Maintenance Management Systems experience preferred.
Anheuser-Busch has always dreamed big. It’s who we are as a company. It’s our culture. It’s our heritage. And more than ever, it’s our future. A future where we’re always looking forward. Always serving up new ways to meet life’s moments. A future where we keep dreaming bigger. To reimagine what a beer company can be. And what, together with our people and our partners, Anheuser-Busch can do. Our collective impact is significant. Over the last decade alone, we have contributed more than $400 million to charitable organizations that support our communities, provided over 90 million cans of emergency drinking water, and, together with our wholesaler partners, invested more than $1 billion into responsible drinking initiatives. At the heart of these investments is our shared commitment to community – providing opportunity for our people, lifting up our neighbors, and making a meaningful difference in the world. This future is our purpose. A future that everyone can celebrate, and everyone can share in. A future with more cheers.
- Health benefits including Medical, Dental, Vision, Wellness and Tax-Advantaged Savings and Spending Accounts
- Life Insurance and Disability Income Protection
- Pension Contribution
- Free Beer!
We're seeking passionate people who'll be inspired by brewing the world's most loved beers, building iconic brands and creating meaningful experiences...