Route to Market Senior Manager
Dreaming big is in our DNA. It’s who we are as a company. It’s our culture. It’s our heritage. And more than ever, it’s our future. A future where we’re always looking forward. Always serving up new ways to meet life’s moments. A future where we keep dreaming bigger. We look for people with passion, talent, and curiosity, and provide them with the teammates, resources and opportunities to unleash their full potential. The power we create together – when we combine your strengths with ours – is unstoppable. Are you ready to join a team that dreams as big as you do?
LOCATION: St. Louis, Missouri
SALARY: $94,400 - $106,200, bonus and long-term incentive eligible
Michelob ULTRA. Cutwater Spirits. Budweiser. Kona Brewing Co. Stella Artois. Bud Light. That’s right, over 100 of America’s most loved brands, to be exact. But there’s so much more to us than our top-notch portfolio of beers, seltzers, and more. We are powered by a 19,000-strong team that shares our passion to create a future with more cheers. We look for people with talent, curiosity, and commitment and provide the teammates, resources and opportunities to unleash their full potential. The power we create together – when we combine your strengths with ours – is unstoppable. Are you ready to join a team that dreams as big as you do?
In this role, you will work directly with the Region Commercial team and Region Anheuser-Busch Wholesaler partners implementing route to market initiatives as you develop and foster relationships. This role reports directly to the Region Route to Market Director and has lead involvement in all Region route to market initiatives. Using strategic situational analysis and a forward-thinking mindset, you will elevate the Route To Market role and presence within the Region and work with several cross-function internal and external stakeholders.
- Manages the day to day (d2d) Region Successor Manager Development process including all active Successor Manager development plans working with the Commercial Director and Successor Manager Candidate
- Manages the d2d Region Supplemental Agreement process including all active Supplemental Agreements resulting from Wholesaler transactions working with the Commercial Director and Wholesaler management personnel
- Facilitates the d2d Wholesaler Equity Agreement Assessment process ensuring all Wholesaler Main House operations in the Region are Assessed annually by reviewing the Standards in Exhibit 9 and working with the Commercial Director and Wholesaler personnel to correct and compliance issues
- Is the Region Exhibit 9 subject matter expert for the Commercial team and Wholesalers providing training, resource materials, and an understanding of each Exhibit 9 Standard
- Collaborate with multiple cross functional departments on route to market initiatives with internal groups such as DS&O, Legal, Logistics/Supply, Community Impact, IGA, Brand Teams, etc.
- Participate and be available for Region and Sr. Management ad-hoc projects that need immediate action as they occur
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 3-5 years in business development, wholesaler management, or other relevant experience
- Familiarity with the beverage industry route to market in the U.S
- Advanced computer proficiency (Word, Excel, Outlook, Power Point, Internet)
- Strong presentation skills plus effective and influential communication skills
- Strong data analytic capabilities and ability to analyze various situations
- Strong project management skills, process driven with thorough follow-up, and organization skills
- Ability to be agile and adapt quickly in difficult situations
- Ability to manage competing priorities in fast-paced pressure environment
- History of successful cross-functional influence
- Advanced degree (e.g. MBA)
- Direct experience working in beverage industry sales or wholesaler distribution
- Open to relocate within the US for future opportunities
Anheuser-Busch has always dreamed big. It’s who we are as a company. It’s our culture. It’s our heritage. And more than ever, it’s our future. A future where we’re always looking forward. Always serving up new ways to meet life’s moments. A future where we keep dreaming bigger. To reimagine what a beer company can be. And what, together with our people and our partners, Anheuser-Busch can do. Our collective impact is significant. Over the last decade alone, we have contributed more than $400 million to charitable organizations that support our communities, provided over 90 million cans of emergency drinking water, and, together with our wholesaler partners, invested more than $1 billion into responsible drinking initiatives. At the heart of these investments is our shared commitment to community – providing opportunity for our people, lifting our neighbors, and making a meaningful difference in the world. This future is our purpose. A future that everyone can celebrate, and everyone can share in. A future with more cheers.
- Health benefits including Medical, Dental, Vision, Wellness and Tax-Advantaged Savings and Spending Accounts
- Life Insurance and Disability Income Protection
- Generous Parental Leave and FMLA policies
- 401(k) Retirement Savings options with a company matching contribution
- Chance to work in a fast-paced environment among a company of owners
- Free Beer!
We're seeking passionate people who'll be inspired by brewing the world's most loved beers, building iconic brands and creating meaningful experiences...