Beechwood Sales and Service is a family owned and operated beer distribution company located near Milwaukee, Wisconsin. We represent the world’s best breweries including Anheuser-Busch, Diageo-Guinness, Sierra Nevada, New Glarus, and more. We are proud of our high level of service and commitment to our employees, which has earned us several recognitions as a Top Workplace by the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel. We offer an opportunity to work with world-class beer professionals in a vibrant and engaging environment. Beechwood provides industry leading benefits including competitive salaries, outstanding healthcare, a generous retirement package, paid vacation and holidays, career training, and opportunities for growth and development within our organization.
Beechwood Sales & Service has an excellent opportunity as an Office Clerk. This position is a full-time, administrative role that will provide you valuable knowledge and experience in the beverage and distribution industry. The typical hours for this position are Monday-Friday from 8am-5pm, this position is onsite at our New Berlin location. We are looking for an energetic individual with a strong work ethic and a strong sense of responsibility to join and contribute to our team.
- Answering all callers, properly redirecting calls, and screening calls
- Greeting guests and making guests feel welcome
- Providing exceptional customer service
- Applying mailed in payments to correct accounts
- Depositing batches of checks daily
- Entering orders for retailers that call or email
- Drafting company correspondence
- Managing all incoming and outgoing mail, packages, deliveries, and mass mailings
- Coordinating travel for senior staff members and incentive trips, as needed
- Occasional coordination of food and arrangements for events
- Scanning and indexing customer invoices for electronic storage
- Other responsibilities as needed
Essential Job Requirements:
- Reception/Administrative experience preferred
- Customer service experience
- Professional, well groomed, pleasant appearance.
- Perfect English language skills, including speaking and writing ability
- Confident, friendly, warm personality
- Willing and able to learn new things
- Computer literate and technically savvy
- Strong math and organizational skills
- Ability to handle routine clerical work accurately and multitask with regular interruptions
- Associates or Bachelor’s degree in related field preferred
Why Join Us?
- Career development with in-house and on-the-job training
- 401K with company match + profit sharing
- PTO + paid holidays
- Platinum-level health coverage including medical, dental and vision insurance with $0 in-network deductible and low premium contributions
- EAP Program with work-life services
- Wellness benefits, tuition assistance, cell phone discounts
The Sheehan Family Companies are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We support a diverse and inclusive culture and do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, marital status, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any status protected under federal, state, or local law.
A Tradition of Excellence Since 1898