Title: MA Sales Representative
Reports To: Regional Sales Manager
Description/Expectations: Work in Massachusetts selling in Jack’s Abby Brewing brands at the retail level. Collaborating with wholesaler representatives to ensure proper execution of goals and generate growth of the brand. This position requires one to frequently drive long-distances, sometimes up to 2 hours away from home.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Converse with and educate retail account managers, buyers, and consumers on our product.
- Obtain commitments on product from buyers and properly communicate the orders to the appropriate distributor reps.
- Book and execute on and off-premise events and tastings.
- Book and execute beer festivals.
- Merchandise product on shelves and in coolers.
- Manage freshness of product in the market.
- Constantly strive to make our product more visible by competing for better shelf/cooler space and tap handle placement.
- Communicate constantly with distributor reps, team leaders and craft managers about our time spent in their markets via phone, text and email.
- Seek out and report opportunities in the market.
*This person will drive a company vehicle*
- A passion for the craft beer industry and the appreciation of the culture that goes with it.
- Experience in the Craft Beer industry a plus, but not required.
- Sales, Customer Service, or Related Industry Experience Preferred.
- Organizational skills.Time management.
- Flexibility to work days, nights and weekends.
- Communication skills.Proficiency in Google Suite.
- Understanding of craft beer and the markets that we are selling in.
- Ability to drive 500+ miles weekly.
We Live For Lagers