Box Truck Driver
**Applications submitted without a cover letter may not be considered for employment*
Saint Arnold is a small company and this position will have many different responsibilities. The main focus is to move goods between the brewery and our storage locations. Below is a partial list of the activities of this position:
- Driving: Drive the box truck between the brewery and storage locations. Occasional driving to other cities will be required. No CDL required.
- Material Handling: Load and unload box truck of finished beer, ingredients and packaging materials.
- Record Keeping: Keep accurate records of deliveries and shipments
- Warehousing: Rotating and organizing raw and finished goods in the warehouse.
- Shipping & Receiving: Prepares and loads out-bound shipments while maintaining proper rotation of inventory. Unloads incoming shipments including grain, hops, cooperage, and other items and verifies paperwork for accuracy.
- Inventory: Assists with physical counts of finished beer inventory on a bi-weekly basis.
- Other: Help with miscellaneous brewery tasks including maintaining warehouses and shipping areas and other projects as they arise.
- Schedule: Full-time. They typical schedule is Monday to Thursday, 1:00 PM to 11:00 PM but may change occasionally based on business needs.
- Must be able to handle 165 lb. kegs. Must be able to work standing for 10 continuous hours.
- Basic math (counting, arithmetic)
- Must have and maintain a clean driving record
- This is a very independent job so the ability to self direct work is a must
- Ability to work in a team setting and alone
- Forklift experience is strongly preferred
Health Insurance: You will be eligible to be included on our health insurance program after your first month of employment.
401K: After one year of employment, you will become eligible to participate in our 401K. Currently the company matches up to the first 10% of the employee’s salary that the employee contributes to the plan. Company contributions vest over a period of time.
Profit Sharing: After one year of employment, employee is eligible to receive profit sharing contributions to 401K that may be allocated after the end of the year. Profit sharing contributions vest over a period of time.
Paid Time Off: Holiday and sick time available immediately, vacation available after six months.
Texas' Oldest Craft Brewery