Would you like to work in a fun, fast paced environment, with the ability to acquire benefits?
Join our TeAm!
The dish position is responsible for maintaining cleanliness and sanitation standards for glassware, tableware, cooking utensils, etc., using machine and manual cleaning methods. This position also ensures the dishwashing area is maintained as a clean, safe and sanitary facility.
- Sort and rinse dirty dishes, glass, tableware and other cooking utensils and place them in racks to send through dish machine.
- Ability to operate in a fast paced environment.
- Maintain a clean work area.
- When there is free time, find side projects to help with.
- Attention to detail
- Willing attitude, and team mentality
- Contribute ideas to develop our menu
- Ability to stand for 8+ hours per shift.
- Ability to maintain organization and time management.
- Ability to lift 40lbs responsibly and often throughout a shift.
- Attention to detail is top priority. An ideal candidate will be one who can maintain focus and stay extremely aware of their surroundings at all times.
- Ability to work well with a team of people under fast-paced and hot working conditions.
- Must maintain a flexible schedule, and be willing to work days, nights, and weekends
- Routinely uses sinks and dishwashers and tools to clean kitchen appliances.
- Frequently exposed to hot water, potentially slippery floors, garbage disposals and cleaning chemicals.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Compensation & Benefits:
- $13-$16 / hour
- Health, dental, vision, and other coverage for full-time employees on the 1st of the month following date of hire
- 401(k) matching
- Generous food and beer perks
- An RTD bus pass and gear upon hiring
- Paid sick time, volunteer time, and floating holidays
- Employee Assistance Program
- Paid sabbaticals with tenure
- Paid parental leave for full-time employees
- Perks with fellow companies around the Boulder area
- Additional health insurance coverage available
Beer First. The Rest Will Follow.