LINE COOK / SHIFT LEAD / SOUS CHEF
Are you passionate about food? Have you been looking to find your home within the restaurant industry?
Join our teAm at Avery Brewing Co! With a fun, collaborative environment and generous food and beer benefits (for those over 21!), we are the place to be for any dedicated kitchen professional.
Purpose: We are looking for professionals to create and prepare the most delicious food in the Avery Brewing Co. Restaurant and to set up stations for a smooth service. A successful teAm Member will play a key role in contributing to our guests’ experience and will learn and develop skills throughout their career at Avery.
- Prep food for successful service.
- Demonstrate proper cooking techniques, correct temperatures, food quality, organization, and cleanliness.
- Maneuver carefully through tight spaces in a fast paced environment.
- Execute recipes and plating consistently and correctly.
- Create quality food for guests.
- When there is free time, help out stations/ co-workers that are in need.
- 1+ years of high output kitchen experience preferred
- Extreme attention to detail
- Willing attitude and team mentality
- Ability to lift 30lbs responsibly and often throughout a shift.
- Ability to stand for 8+ hours per shift.
- Ability to manage cooking multiple items at once.
- Must have a detailed understanding food health and safety practices.
- Attention to detail is top priority. An ideal candidate will be one who can maintain focus and stay extremely aware of their surroundings at all times.
- Ability to work well with a team of people under fast-paced and hot working conditions.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- ~$21 - $30 per hour. $18-$25 per hour base rate depending on experience plus 100% of a guest 4% kitchen service fee
- Health, dental, vision, and other coverage for full-time employees on the 1st of the month following date of hire
- 401(k) matching
- Generous food and beer perks
- An RTD bus pass and gear upon hiring
- Paid sick time, volunteer time, and floating holidays
- Employee Assistance Program
- Paid sabbaticals with tenure
- Paid parental leave for full-time employees
- Perks with fellow companies around the Boulder area
- Additional health insurance coverage available
Check out what all the hype is about!
Beer First. The Rest Will Follow.