ME, NH & VT Territory Manager
Athletic is on a mission to revolutionize the beer industry by making fantastic and ground-breaking non-alcoholic beverages. We are excited to be on the search for a passionate and enthusiastic individual to join our team. At Athletic and through our products, we believe we can have a positive impact on the health, activity, and opportunity in our communities - we actively seek representation from all diverse communities to continue to broaden our horizons.
Seeking a versatile, passionate Territory Manager interested in making waves in an innovative segment of the craft beer market. Athletic Brewing is pioneering a revolution in non-alcoholic craft beer. The opportunity this role affords can be expansive in a rapidly growing company. We place a very high value on work/life balance and offer above industry pay with full-time benefits. We would love to further discuss our vision for the brand, impact, and how you can be a big part in it playing out.
- Represent Athletic Brewing's values and mission in the territory.
- Maintain and cultivate relationships in the territory – Distributors, key retail buyers, and other brand partners - including sales launch presentations, work with, events/samplings at key accounts.
- Actively call on accounts 5 days per week. Minimum 36 hours in trade time (at accounts or events) per week.
- Minimum 450-550 VIP KARMA Survey logged Account Interactions at Retail (e.g. grocery stores, convenience, drug, bars, restaurants, etc).
- Executed visits at priority accounts list from manager.
- Logs surveys in VIP KRAMA while onsite at the account with photos for every visit.
- 6 Sampling events every 90 days.
- Completes Standard Survey and Commitment Tracker for all Surveyed Accounts while at the account.
- Recaps Visits weekly to distributors with action to add items or displays.
- Perform samplings, activations, and attend events.
- Drive sales volume and distribution in the territory by identifying new opportunities, active selling, and motivating distributor sales teams to prioritize the brand in their portfolio.
- Visit new and existing retail opportunities on a regular basis - both traditional and non-traditional for our innovative segment, on-and-off premise
- Other duties, responsibilities, and activities may change or be assigned at any time with or without notice.
Desired Experience/ Traits
Who you are:
- Passion, Integrity, Honesty, Dependability, Attention to detail.
- Team-oriented and results driven with a commitment to quality.
- Must be able to fulfill physical requirements of delivering beer and setting up at festivals - safely lift, climb stairs, clean, etc.
- Must be able to travel around the territory freely and regularly.
- Independent operator - disciplined and self-driven
- Good communicator and team player, ability to build meaningful relationships with new contacts and motivate.
- Personal curiosity in improving systems.
- Desire to have a positive impact on customers.
- Passionate interest for the brewing industry and community.
- Must live or be willing to relocate to territory.
- Available to work nights/weekends with from time-to-time
Skills & Experience:
- 4-year college degree
- Beverage/restaurant industry experience valued.
- Cicerone level one completion valued.
- Strong in market selling skills savvy valued.
- Clean driving record
- Location: Manchester, NH or Portland, ME
- Salary Range: $50,000 - $60,000/ year. Commensurate with experience - Base salary and opportunities for performance bonuses
- Benefits: Full health, vision, dental, life, 401k with 5% company match, and Paid Parental Leave
- Community Program/Professional Development: In addition to Vacation and Sick Leave, all team members receive 12 paid days per year to dedicate to volunteering or professional development activities.
- We value internal mobility and team equity.
- We are an equal-opportunity employer – we thrive when we champion diversity and inclusion. We are welcoming, respectful, and supportive at work and in our community.
- We encourage and welcome members of traditionally underrepresented communities to apply.
The physical demands described here represent those that must be met by an employee to perform the essential functions of this job successfully. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to conduct work in a sitting position primarily; however, the job requires walking, bending, stooping, and lifting.
FIT FOR ALL TIMES