We are looking for some energetic beer loving individuals to keep our delicious food flowing to our excited guests. This super valuable person will be expected to retain large amounts of brew, food, and brand knowledge while hooking up the masses. The SweetWater Experience is one of fresh beer and having a good time.
Great role at SweetWater handling a variety of aspects of hospitality within the taproom and private events for the brewery
Part-time, hourly position, base rate + tips and monthly beer allowance (say what?!)
- Serving up brews and food from our full menu
- Providing outstanding catering service during private events
- Running food, bussing tables, and being a general badass in a variety of roles
- Providing excellent customer service
- Sell merchandise from our retail store
- Operation of POS system, cash handling and reconciliation of charges
- Attend and graduate SweetWater Beer School and pass Serv Safe certification
- Showing our guests a damn good time!
- Hospitality experience
- Interest and/or knowledge in the craft beer industry
- Ability to multi-task and stay organized
- Positive attitude and excellent communication skills
- Weekend availability required
- Must be 21+ to apply
SweetWater Brewery is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Don't Float The Mainstream!