We are on the hunt for an experienced line cook to join our talented team and help prepare meals according to our standard recipes. In this position, your principal goal will be to prepare high-quality meals that meet the chef’s exact specifications.
You will be responsible for setting up the prep station, stocking inventory, and maintaining sanitation standards. To be successful in this role, the ideal candidate will possess excellent communication and multi-tasking skills. Ultimately, you will play an essential role in contributing to our customer satisfaction and restaurant growth.
Line Cook Responsibilities:
• Ensuring the preparation station and the kitchen are set up and stocked.
• Preparing simple components of each dish on the menu by chopping vegetables, cutting meat, and preparing sauces.
• Reporting to the executive chef and following instructions.
• Making sure food preparation and storage areas meet health and safety standards.
• Cleaning prep areas and taking care of leftovers.
• Stocking inventory and supplies.
• Cooking menu items with the support of the kitchen staff.
Line Cook Requirements:
• High school diploma or equivalent qualification.
• Certificate in culinary arts or related field preferred.
• A minimum of 1 year experience in a similar role.
• In-depth knowledge of restaurant best practices and cooking methods.
• Excellent communication and organizational skills.
• Aptitude for multi-tasking.
• Must be able to work cooperatively and efficiently in a team.
About Tilray Brands Inc.
Tilray Brands is a leading global cannabis-lifestyle and consumer packaged goods company with operations in Canada, the United States, Europe, Australia, and Latin America that is changing people’s lives for the better – one person at a time – by inspiring and empowering the worldwide community to live their very best life by providing them with products that meet the needs of their mind, body, and soul and invoke a sense of wellbeing. Tilray’s mission is to be the trusted partner for its patients and consumers by providing them with a cultivated experience and health and wellbeing through high-quality, differentiated brands and innovative products. A pioneer in cannabis research, cultivation, and distribution, Tilray’s unprecedented production platform supports over 20 brands in over 20 countries, including comprehensive cannabis offerings, hemp-based foods, and alcoholic beverages.
Tilray Brands welcomes applications from all qualified individuals and is committed to employment equity and diversity in the workplace.
Accommodations are available for applicants with disabilities throughout the recruitment process. If you require accommodations for interviews or other meetings, please advise when submitting your application.
Please note that Tilray does not authorize, engage, or sponsor any consultants, agencies or organizations that seek certain personal or financial information from you (e.g. passwords, login ids, credit card information). High Park does not charge any application, processing or onboarding fee at any stage of the recruitment or hiring process.
When replying to emails, please ensure the sender name and email address match exactly. Please also ensure the Reply-To address matches the sending address exactly.
If you are concerned about the authenticity of an email, letter, or call purportedly from, for, or on behalf of High Park, please send an email inquiry to email@example.com
Don't Float The Mainstream!