Market Development Manager- Orange County, CA
Tilray Beverage is seeking a personable, reliable and driven lover of the good life, who embraces our 420-lifestyle. If you are a self-starter who knows how to work and play hard, and you have an unwavering passion for independent, craft beer; grab your kayak and hop in the river with us!
You will have the time of your life sharing our delicious SweetWater, Gren Flash, and Alpine brews with like-minded, adventurous types. Hard chargers with an entrepreneurial spirit who approach business, music and all aspects of life with the same vigor are welcome. Those who can go deep, but are unable to answer the bell every morning need not apply.
Location: Orange County/Coastal LA, California
Drive market growth by working with our Distributor Partners to actively manage Annual Business Plans including volume, retail distribution and relevant, in-market events and promotions. This role will focused on off- and on-premise accounts.
- Selling: Ability to identify volume driving opportunities and sell into distributors and retailers
- Analysis: Experience with tools like VIP, Encompass or other similar applications to identify sales trends and take action to drive the business forward.
- Relationship Building – Establish business relationships with Distributor Partners, Key Retailers and the Community-at-Large to drive growth in targeted off- and on-premise accounts
- Planning – Organization and extreme attention-to-detail are mandatory for success in this role. Build annual and trimester plans with continuous measurement against achieving agreed upon goals.
- Communication – Outstanding written and oral communication clearly defining expectations for all stakeholders
- Accountability – Consistent and active management of daily business to drive volume goals and manage budgets
- Execution -Work with Distributor Partners, Key Customers and National Accounts to ensure flawless execution of both on- and off-premise programs in Chain/Independent outlets
- Quality – Fresh beer is paramount to our success, your role is to assist in monitoring inventory levels, oversee clean seasonal transitions and conduct periodic Quality Audits to ensure that our customers are drinking SweetWater at its peak
- 40-50 account calls per week
- 10 events per quarter
- A minimum of 2 years relevant sales experience at a Beverage Distributor or Brewery
- Utilization of VIP, Encompass or other sales analytical tools
- College Degree preferred
SweetWater is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
About Tilray Brands Inc.
Tilray Brands is a leading global cannabis-lifestyle and consumer packaged goods company with operations in Canada, the United States, Europe, Australia, and Latin America that is changing people’s lives for the better – one person at a time – by inspiring and empowering the worldwide community to live their very best life by providing them with products that meet the needs of their mind, body, and soul and invoke a sense of wellbeing. Tilray’s mission is to be the trusted partner for its patients and consumers by providing them with a cultivated experience and health and wellbeing through high-quality, differentiated brands and innovative products. A pioneer in cannabis research, cultivation, and distribution, Tilray’s unprecedented production platform supports over 20 brands in over 20 countries, including comprehensive cannabis offerings, hemp-based foods, and alcoholic beverages.
Tilray Brands welcomes applications from all qualified individuals and is committed to employment equity and diversity in the workplace.
Accommodations are available for applicants with disabilities throughout the recruitment process. If you require accommodations for interviews or other meetings, please advise when submitting your application.
Please note that Tilray does not authorize, engage, or sponsor any consultants, agencies or organizations that seek certain personal or financial information from you (e.g. passwords, login ids, credit card information). High Park does not charge any application, processing or onboarding fee at any stage of the recruitment or hiring process.
When replying to emails, please ensure the sender name and email address match exactly. Please also ensure the Reply-To address matches the sending address exactly.
If you are concerned about the authenticity of an email, letter, or call purportedly from, for, or on behalf of High Park, please send an email inquiry to email@example.com
Don't Float The Mainstream!