Legal & Compliance Clerk – Food & Beverage
On-site: Atlanta, GA
Tilray Brands’ craft beverages and food business is one of the fastest growing in United States with nation-wide and international distribution currently consisting of the SweetWater, Alpine, Green Flash, Good Supply, Montauk, Breckenridge Distillery, Manitoba Harvest, and Happy Flower brands.
We are looking for an organized and motivated individual to join our legal and compliance team supporting our US food and beverage business. The Legal & Compliance Clerk will help prepare and manage legal, compliance, and other documents. They will also be responsible for contract, records, and knowledge management. They will assist with other legal and compliance tasks as required. This role will also serve as the administrative lead for the food and beverage legal and compliance team – managing the administrative functions of the team such as filing, arranging meetings, managing expenses and payments, and preparing and sending correspondence.
The Legal & Compliance Clerk will report to the Associate General Counsel for Food, Beverage, and Wellness. This role will be based in Atlanta, GA primarily in-office but with a flexible hybrid work arrangement.
This is an entry-level position. While consumer goods, food and beverage, alcoholic beverage and/or legal, compliance, or administrative experience is preferred, it is not required. What is required is a strong work-ethic, sense of team, organization and attention to detail, willingness to learn, and can-do attitude.
- Help prepare and manage legal, compliance, and other documents
- Contract, records, and knowledge management
- Administrative support for the legal and compliance team
- Assist with other compliance and legal matters as assigned
- Bachelor’s or Associate’s degree from an accredited institution
- 2+ years’ experience in clerical, administrative, data entry, records management, legal, or compliance fields
- Experience may be any combination of corporate, government, and/or law or compliance services firm roles
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Teams, PowerPoint, SharePoint, etc.) solutions
- Familiarity with iManage or similar document repository and knowledge management software
- Experience in consumer products, food and beverage manufacturing or marketing, and/or alcoholic beverage manufacturing or distribution is a plus
- Background in law, finance, tax, marketing, graphic design, or regulatory affairs is a plus
- Experience with contract management is a plus
- Paralegal certification is a plus
Formula for Success:
- Strategic thinker and dynamic problem solver
- Strong and effective communicator
- Ability to work and collaborate cross-functionally
- Self-motivated with the ability and wiliness to learn new platforms and processes quickly
- Strong time, task, and priority management skills
- Strong technology literacy
- Organized and detail-oriented
- Positive solutions and service-oriented approach
About Tilray Brands Inc.
Tilray Brands is a leading global cannabis-lifestyle and consumer packaged goods company with operations in Canada, the United States, Europe, Australia, and Latin America that is changing people’s lives for the better – one person at a time – by inspiring and empowering the worldwide community to live their very best life by providing them with products that meet the needs of their mind, body, and soul and invoke a sense of wellbeing. Tilray’s mission is to be the trusted partner for its patients and consumers by providing them with a cultivated experience and health and wellbeing through high-quality, differentiated brands and innovative products. A pioneer in cannabis research, cultivation, and distribution, Tilray’s unprecedented production platform supports over 20 brands in over 20 countries, including comprehensive cannabis offerings, hemp-based foods, and alcoholic beverages.
Tilray Brands welcomes applications from all qualified individuals and is committed to employment equity and diversity in the workplace.
Accommodations are available for applicants with disabilities throughout the recruitment process. If you require accommodations for interviews or other meetings, please advise when submitting your application.
Please note that Tilray does not authorize, engage, or sponsor any consultants, agencies or organizations that seek certain personal or financial information from you (e.g. passwords, login ids, credit card information). High Park does not charge any application, processing or onboarding fee at any stage of the recruitment or hiring process.
When replying to emails, please ensure the sender name and email address match exactly. Please also ensure the Reply-To address matches the sending address exactly.
If you are concerned about the authenticity of an email, letter, or call purportedly from, for, or on behalf of High Park, please send an email inquiry to firstname.lastname@example.org
Don't Float The Mainstream!