Maintenance Technician – Fort Collins, CO
SweetWater Brewing Company is looking for someone to help us keep the wheels turning (literally). We need a skilled maintenance guru that loves beer, has thick skin, and can help us keep the line running in order to get tasty brews out the door. If you think you fit this mold, send us over your resume because we want to meet you!
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
- Operating, maintaining, troubleshooting and improving mechanical and electrical equipment/systems in a high speed manufacturing environment while ensuring product quality and employee safety. Technician will work in a team based environment.
- Technician will be required to fix machine breakdowns and complete preventative maintenance work in a timely manner.
- Maintenance repairs will be both mechanical and electrical in nature
- Technician will also be required to record repair logs and maintenance performed.
- Technician will work closely with production departments to identify opportunities to preform critical repairs while minimizing production down time
- Candidates must be skilled in troubleshooting and maintaining hydraulic, mechanical, and pneumatic systems with 1+ years of experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Must be capable of lifting and carrying 50 lbs and able to service equipment throughout the brewery.
- Demonstrate self-management; good organizational skills, problem solving, root cause analysis, and a strong work ethic.
- Ability to multi task and maintain open priority items lists will be crucial to success. Intermediate computer skills and excellent verbal communication are required.
- Demonstrate experience in the operation of manufacturing equipment. (fillers, packers, labelers, conveyors, etc.)
- Fabricating, machining, welding and metal work experience.
- Experience creating and performing Preventative Maintenance (PM) routines.
- Vendor communication and parts ordering will be required.
- Experience in the food/beverage industry.
- Experience troubleshooting and servicing a variety of electrical control systems, programmable logic controllers, VFD’s, power distribution systems, circuits.
- Ability to read schematics/blueprints and use precision electrical measuring/testing equipment and special tools.
Annual salary starting at $50,000
About Tilray Brands Inc.
Tilray Brands is a leading global cannabis-lifestyle and consumer packaged goods company with operations in Canada, the United States, Europe, Australia, and Latin America that is changing people’s lives for the better – one person at a time – by inspiring and empowering the worldwide community to live their very best life by providing them with products that meet the needs of their mind, body, and soul and invoke a sense of wellbeing. Tilray’s mission is to be the trusted partner for its patients and consumers by providing them with a cultivated experience and health and wellbeing through high-quality, differentiated brands and innovative products. A pioneer in cannabis research, cultivation, and distribution, Tilray’s unprecedented production platform supports over 20 brands in over 20 countries, including comprehensive cannabis offerings, hemp-based foods, and alcoholic beverages.
Tilray Brands welcomes applications from all qualified individuals and is committed to employment equity and diversity in the workplace.
Accommodations are available for applicants with disabilities throughout the recruitment process. If you require accommodations for interviews or other meetings, please advise when submitting your application.
Please note that Tilray does not authorize, engage, or sponsor any consultants, agencies or organizations that seek certain personal or financial information from you (e.g. passwords, login ids, credit card information). High Park does not charge any application, processing or onboarding fee at any stage of the recruitment or hiring process.
When replying to emails, please ensure the sender name and email address match exactly. Please also ensure the Reply-To address matches the sending address exactly.
If you are concerned about the authenticity of an email, letter, or call purportedly from, for, or on behalf of High Park, plea
Don't Float The Mainstream!