Sr. Help Desk Technician
Sr. Help Desk Technician
This position troubleshoots and supports PC hardware, operating systems, software applications, peripherals and communication devices for the entire organization. This is an Onsite position in Kalamazoo, MI.
- Responsible for troubleshooting and problem solving of escalated technical issues related to hardware, application software and user accounts
- Perform analysis and aid in developing resolutions
- Participate in a rotating 24/7 on call team
- Develop IT documentation of current systems and SOG's
- Other duties as assigned.
- 3+ years of applicable Help Desk experience.
- Strong technical aptitude
- CompTIA A+ certification or ability to complete certification within 1 years of hire date
- Developed experience in MS platform
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong analytical, problem solving and organizational skills
- Superior customer service skills
Wage information is provided in compliance with the Colorado Equal Pay for Equal Work Act and is Bell’s and New Belgium's good faith and reasonable estimate of the compensation range and benefits offered for this position. The compensation offered to the successful applicant may vary based on factors including experience, skills, education, location, or other position-related reasons.
Starting Wage Range: $23.00-$28.00
All Full time Coworkers at Bell’s and New Belgium enjoy the following benefits after one calendar month of employment: Medical & Dental Insurance (options available for dependents), Basic Term Life and AD&D Insurance, Short Term Disability Insurance, Flexible Spending Account, Employee Assistance Program, PTO, 401k Match, Paid Caregiver Leave, and Profit Sharing. Certain positions with ‘On Call’ responsibilities may be eligible for phone/data reimbursement. Details will be shared, and questions answered during our interview process.
Bell’s and New Belgium welcomes all. We are committed to building an environment that is diverse, equitable, and inclusive within our own walls and amidst the entire craft beer community.
Bell’s and New Belgium strictly prohibits and does not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, ethnicity, sex, gender identity and expression (including gender nonconformity and status as a transgender individual), age, physical or mental disability, citizenship, past, current or prospective service in the uniformed services, marital status, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected under applicable federal, state or local law.