Bent Paddle Brewing Co. is seeking an experienced production brewer. Bent Paddle brews both craft beer and craft hemp derived cannabis beverages for both our brand as well as contract brewing. We are looking for someone who is technically gifted, shows initiative, is proactive and a cooperative team member. This position is for 2nd shift Mon-Thurs, 4×10’s starting at 2p. This production position will primarily work in the cellar. Qualified candidates who will be reviewed for this position will have work history that supports production brewing and team-oriented employment for a minimum of one year.
- Complete all aspects of cellaring process; centrifuging, carbonation, yeast management and CIP cleaning
- Cross training as schedule on brewing process; mill/mash, lautering, boil, hop editions, wort separation and cooling
- Complete production orders in OBeer software throughout shift as required
- Assist in cask and infusion program
- Track data points / samples carefully during brewing / cellar process
- Coordinate and communicate with production and packaging team
- Work with production team on QA/QC and consistency of product
- Equipment maintenance and ability to troubleshoot mechanical issues
- Work with prescribed cleaning chemicals, based upon established protocol, OSHA, and other regulatory requirements
- Assist in tracking of weekly inventory levels and product availability
- Stock organize and maintain cleanliness of brewery stations
- Assist at on & off-site events as needed
- Work with all departments and Management in a professional, approachable, helpful and positive manner
- All other duties as assigned
- Able to stand for the length of work shift, 8-10 hours
- Able to work in conditions typical of a manufacturing environment (cool, warm, or hot, humid or wet, etc
- Able to frequently push, pull, lift and/or move objects up to 10 pounds and occasionally push, pull, lift and/or move objects up to 160lbs
- Able to sit; climb or balance; and stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl
Perks of the Paddle
We offer competitive compensation based on years of relative experience plus a full benefits package for full time employees. Bent Paddle pays 50% of employee medical premiums and 25% for dependents. We also offer free employee Dental, Short Term Disability and $25k Life Insurance. We match up to 3% on our company sponsored Simple IRA program. We offer two weeks paid time off. We have various outdoor recreational gear for employee use, plus MN State Park pass and/or BWCAW pass reimbursement, beer/cannabis beverages, team building days and more!
You can find our application online at bentpaddlebrewing.com. We are looking to fill this position as soon as possible. Qualified and interested individuals should email their application and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org Bent Paddle is proud to be an EOE.
Climb Aboard Our Craft