Maintenance Technician 1 - Oskar Blues Brewery
This advanced position responsible for performing skilled maintenance tasks. Able to perform all tasks without supervision. This position reports to the Maintenance Manager.
- Maintain all quality standards set for maintenance operations at CANarchy facilities.
- Mastery of all Operator 1 and 2 tasks.
- Troubleshoot equipment issues.
- Perform skilled maintenance tasks on either brewery equipment or building.
- Possess a basic understanding of all mechanical operations in the brewery.
- Maintain knowledge of contractors and when to ask for help.
- Lead by example and use time wisely.
- Understand and adhere to safety standards.
- Maintain a clean, organized, and safe work environment.
- Alert management to potential quality or safety concerns.
- Proper use of Personal Protection Equipment.
- Log information immediately and accurately.
- Performs facility related duties as required or assigned. (See attached facility rider)
- Basic Welding.
- Basic Electrical service.
- Basic fabrication.
- Basic plumbing.
- Support all departments when situations warrant and make connections between processes.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Knowledge of proper and safe operation.
- Ability to multitask and adjust to changing priorities.
- Mechanical aptitude required.
- Ability to work well both independently and within a team environment.
- Ability to work well at a fast pace in high pressure situations.
- Strong attention to detail.
Physical & Mental Requirements
Must have the physical and mental strength and endurance to be able to perform duties, in at times extreme environments, as well as the ability to handle stressors of the position in operational and administrative situations. Required to frequently to lift 50lbs to shoulder height and push or pull 160 lbs. pounds. Expected to stand, sit, walk, climb, balance, stoop, kneel, crouch, crawl, bend, talk, hear, taste, smell, see, and operate objects, tools, and controls. May be required to work weekend and overnight shifts.
Employment Type: Full Time
Job Type: Non-Exempt
Pay Type: Hourly, $22.55 - 27.25
Supervisor: Maintenance Manager (or Operations Manager, if applicable)
Manages Others: No
Minimum Education: High School Diploma, GED, or Equivalent Required
Minimum Certification: N/A
Minimum Experience: N/A
Age Requirement: 21 years or older
Required Travel: 0%
Driving Requirements: No
Tools & Equipment Used: Brewery equipment, Pallet Jack, Forklift, Scissor Lift
CANarchy values a diverse and inclusive workplace and believes that a career in craft beer should be accessible to all people. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to providing equal opportunities to individuals of every race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
The employer retains the right to change or assign other duties to this position as a result of evolving business needs.
THE CRAFT BREWERY COLLECTIVE