Restaurant Support - Canton
Trillium is seeking restaurant Support to join our team at our Canton location! Support plays an integral role in ensuring our guests have exceptional dining experiences. Our ideal candidate will be able to work well in a fast-paced environment and keep up with things during our busiest times of the day. In this position you will relay important information between management, kitchen staff, and servers, as well as guests and servers. The support team is responsible for clearing tables as soon as customers leave the restaurant and working closely with Dishwashers to make sure that there are always clean plates and flatware for each table. The support staff team also run food to tables and during our busy hours, we expect this position to assist servers, performing any tasks necessary to ensure a high-quality customer experience.
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Prepares dining room for guests by cleaning and clothing tables; setting condiments, napkins, flatware.
- Maintains table setting by removing courses as completed; replenishing utensils; refilling water glasses; being alert to guest spills or other special needs.
- Supports wait staff by setting-up and replenishing condiment stands, trash containers liners, and bus stations.
- Closes dining facility by cleaning chairs and tables; sweeping and/or vacuuming floors; removing trash and recyclables from the facility.
- Protects establishment and guests by adhering to sanitation and safety policies.
- Assist in washing dishes if the kitchen staff gets behind during the busier times of the day
- Arrange tables for large parties and prepare the banquet hall for scheduled gatherings
- Welcome each guest with a smile and friendly greeting
- Help guests with orders by explaining dishes and drinks and making recommendations as appropriate
- Coordinate food orders to guarantee timely and efficient delivery to guests
- Refill water and periodically check on guests to handle any issues promptly
- Maintain our high food safety and sanitation standards
Additional duties may be assigned as necessary.
Desired Qualifications & Abilities
Qualifications & Experience
- Minimum 18 years of age
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Willing to work a flexible schedule including nights and holidays.
- Exceptional guest service skills
- Ability to work in a high energy, fast-paced environment.
- A strong team player, organized with great attention to detail
- Stand, sit, or walk for an extended period of time or for an entire work shift. Move up and down stairs and/or service ramps.
- Move, lift, carry, push, pull, and place objects weighing less than or equal to 25 pounds without assistance and objects weighing in excess of 50 pounds with assistance.
- Medical, dental and vision benefits with no wait period
- Short & long term disability and life insurance
- 401k plan with generous match with no wait period
- Paid time off
- PPE reimbursement
- Trillium Comp Card
- Trillium discounts
- Philanthropy program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee gym