Packaging Line Assistant, 2nd Shift | Parkesburg, PA
Packaging Line Assistant, 2nd Shift | Victory Brewing Company, Parkesburg, PA
We’re hiring! Looking for a fun, rewarding place to work? Become a part of our truly unique team!
WHO WE ARE & WHAT WE OFFER
Artisanal Brewing Ventures (ABV) is a top 10 regional craft alcohol company in the US, made up of 5 long standing, successful craft brands (75+ combined years!): Victory Brewing, Bold Rock Cider, Sixpoint Brewery, Southern Tier Brewing & Southern Tier Distilling. We have locations in 5 states (NY, PA, OH, VA, NC) including taprooms, production facilities, & our corporate headquarters.
- Competitive Compensation
- Exceptional Health Benefits
- No Waiting Period to Enroll
- Immediate 401K Match & Vesting
- Paid Family Leave
- Flexible Schedules & Generous Paid Time Off
- Ample Product Discounts
- Opportunities for Growth Across 5 Successful Brands
WHAT WE DO
Victory Brewing is a committed, industry leader who since 1996, has grown to be a world-renowned craft brewery, and the second largest craft brand family in our home state of Pennsylvania.
We find people looking to bring their experience, enthusiasm & desire to work with others to a fun, rewarding place to work as we continue to produce industry changing craft beer. We have growing, empowered and trusted teams in Downingtown, Kennett Square, Parkesburg and Philadelphia.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
As a member of the VBC Team, Packaging Line Assistants are responsible for assisting with daily packaging line activities in the brewery required to meet daily production goals.
- Maintain proficiency in packaging department, including the ability to function effectively in kegging, bottling, and canning
- Work week is based on a 40-hour schedule. Due to production needs, incidental overtime may be required.
Ability to work a steady 2nd shift, Mon- Fri, 2pm-10pm.
- Loading of raw materials such as cans, wraps, trays, bottles, cases, carriers, crowns, partitions, and kegs.
- Manually (palletizing) stacking filled can cases onto pallets
- Maintaining a safe work environment
- An emphasis placed on cleaning packaging equipment, workspace, as well as assisting in cleaning other brewery areas
- Assist with the performance of production operations, CIP’s, and sanitation practices with strict adherence to SOP’s set forth in training
- Embrace a process of and opportunities for continual improvement
WHO WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- Work in a fast-paced, demanding warehouse environment, beverage production facility preferred
- Adhere to strict corporate safety policies and procedures
- Detail oriented and accurately follow instructions with minimal supervision
- Perform other cleaning tasks as needed
- Handle multiple demands and rapid change
- Value hard work, respectful communication, and collaboration with co-workers
- Demonstrate mechanical aptitude and work safely with basic hand tools
- Good computer skills, specifically using Microsoft Outlook
- Physical Requirements– Candidate should be able to perform repetitive physical tasks, lift at least 55 lbs. from ground level and should also be able to move 165 lbs. of kegged beer from one location to another. Physically capable of standing for long periods of time and able to kneel, stoop, crouch, or crawl.
- Alcohol Responsibility – The candidate must fully understand that they are a representative of not only the company, but of the alcohol beverage industry. They are to conduct themselves within the limits of the law and with concern to the education of responsible consumption at all times. This includes working hours, trade shows, festivals and while entertaining in the name of the company or its affiliates. Any poor reflection or legal matters that may arise due to poor judgment may be dealt with by means of disciplinary action up to and including termination
This Job Description is only a summary of the typical functions of the job, not an exhaustive or comprehensive list of all possible job responsibilities, tasks and duties.
Artisanal Brewing Ventures is an Equal Opportunity Employer
WE HAVE A PASSION FOR GREAT BEER