The steward/dishwasher position keeps the events department functioning by bussing, cleaning dishes and general cleaning duties. There will also be duties such as greeting customers and other hospitality duties.
· Being a promotional spokesman for Saint Arnold; this is a part of everybody’s job description
· Be prepared to work at the designated start time
· Maintain a safe, clean, and sanitary work area, kitchen and restaurant
· Wash dishes, cooking equipment, tableware and all other required equipment and materials
· General cleaning around the brewery
· Barback duties including keg changing, glassware restocking, and general bar tidiness
· Return clean kitchen supplies to the appropriate storage place
· Opening and closing duties as required
· Know and follow all laws, rules, regulations and company policies regarding the serving of alcoholic beverages and proper food handling; this is a part of everybody’s job description.
· Work as a team with all coworkers
· All other duties as assigned
· Must be comfortable working in a fast-paced, high-pressure environment
· TABC seller certification and Texas Food Handler’s Training are required prior to start and must be maintained throughout tenure
· Must be able to lift up to 45 lbs. and operate a keg jockey
· Ability to maintain patience with guests and coworkers in difficult situations
· Must be 18 years of age or older
· Ability to speak and understand basic English.
· Be a craft beer lover!
· Must be able to work in a team environment
· Ability to think quickly and creatively to address unique guest needs
Texas' Oldest Craft Brewery