Job Classification: Part-time; Year-Round
Reports to: Tasting Room Guest Services Manager
Pay Rate: Hourly starting at $13.00
Hours: Monday-Sunday (15-30 hours per week)
Tröegs Brewing Company is a family-owned company with a perpetual curiosity for making great beer and great food. We look for employees who share our uncompromising vision. We value highly-skilled people who can get along with others and maintain a positive working environment. We are seeking an outgoing individual who is passionate about beer to work in our in our Tasting Room.
The Greeter serves as the first point of contact for the Tasting Room. This position will welcome and warmly greet guests on arrival and answer questions about the Tasting Room food and beverage menu, seating arrangements, and brewery tour options.
• Warmly and graciously greet all guests upon arrival
• When possible, open the front door for guests entering or leaving the brewery
• Direct guests to special events when applicable
• Answer questions about brewery operations, our beers and the Snack Bar menu.
• Report security issues to direct manager, as needed
• Inform guests of seating accommodations and service options
• Accommodate special seating requests for guests whenever possible
• Maintain a clean and safe entryway, free of trash, snow & ice
• Maintain literature on the brewery and Tasting Room as well as local venues and events
• Be able to answer general questions on the local area and give directions
• Relay messages to servers and bussers as needed
• Thank guests as they leave and invite them to return
Key Job Skills:
• Relevant customer service and/or restaurant experience is desirable
• Be able to communicate clearly and effectively
• Must have exceptional grooming habits
• Ability to reach, bend and stoop, and work in a standing position for long periods of time – up to 7 hours
• Ability to perform occasional light lifting and moving of light objects throughout shift
• Less than 30 hours per week
• Must be able to work evenings, weekends and some holidays, as needed.
Tröegs Brewing Company is a climate-controlled brewing and packaging facility. The following is a representative list of what a co-worker might encounter during a typical work day:
• Hot water,
• Pressurized vessels, and
• Loud working areas.
Co-workers regularly handle hazardous materials and regularly come in contact with broken glass and wet floors while working in close proximity to moving mechanical parts.
Phone calls will not be accepted. If we feel you are a potential candidate, we will call you.
Troegs Brewing Company provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex (gender), national origin, age, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, and public assistance. In addition to federal law requirements, Troegs Brewing Company complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. Troegs Brewing Company expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment.
FAMILY-OWNED. INDEPENDENTLY CRAFTED.