This position is responsible for working as part of a team to complete daily tasks within our warehouse department. The Warehouse Tech will support, as well as, receive direction from the Warehouse Lead, Senior Warehouse Tech's, and the Logistics Manager. Tasks will be assigned based on the warehouse’s needs of meeting shipping schedules and receiving inventory from the packaging department.
Job Responsibilities, including but not limited to:
- Able to demonstrate proficiency in forklift driving.
- Assist Warehouse Lead in accurately tracking inventory movements in all areas of the Brewery.
- Assist Warehouse Lead in all aspects of shipping and receiving as required. At times this will mean being responsible for accurately checking incoming and outgoing deliveries/shipments of containers and LTL freight.
- File packing slips, load maps, and paperwork associated with shipping/ receiving. E.g. MBC Keg returns, CHEP pallets, and MicroStar kegs.
- Accurately and securely load containers ensuring Load Maps and labels match shipment.
- Complete tasting room transfers and file paperwork accurately.
- Participate in end-of-month inventory counts.
- Provide guidance and training in daily operations when new staff join the team.
- Continually communicate progress, challenges, and concerns to the supervisor in a timely and professional manner.
- Contribute to the development of SOP’s for assigned tasks.
- Complete daily inspection on forklifts and report any issues to Lead/Supervisor.
- Assist with facility cleanliness, organization, and rotation of stocks of both raw materials and finished goods.
- At times this position may be called upon to assist with another department needs and will be required to assist where able. This may be packaging, brewing, or maintenance department requests.
- Forklift Operation (Pulling Orders/ Staging Container Loads): 30%
- Receiving Incoming Shipments: 10%
- Loading Outgoing Containers: 20%
- Processing Paperwork in Computer-based Programs: 10%
- Receiving Product from our Packaging Team: 20%
- Inventory Counting: 10%
*This can change based on job demands and duties assigned by Management
- Ability to work and communicate well with all staff.
- Maintain a professional attitude at work and while representing Maui Brewing Co. outside of the brewery.
- Ability to maintain neat and accurate records.
- Adherence to Maui Brewing safety guidelines and the ability to recognize and report potential issues.
- Report ready to work on time and ready to work.
- Forklift experience preferred.
- Local Hawai’i residents preferred.
- Lift 55 lbs. from the ground to shoulder high.
- Lift 110 lbs. from the ground to waist high and move 165 lbs. along the floor.
- Climb stairs, ramps, and ladders.
- Work in small and confined spaces.
- Work on feet for several hours, including the entire shift if necessary.
- Work in a loud environment with basic safety accommodations.
**Applications Accepted Until This Role Is Filled**
- Health insurance
- Disability insurance
- Company matching 401k Plan after one year of employment
- Accrued Paid Time Off (PTO) (80 hours)/year
- $300 Employee Discretionary Account
- Monthly Wellness Stipend
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY Craft 'Ohana strongly supports equal employment opportunity for all applicants regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by state or federal law.
Hawaii's Largest Craft Brewery