Packaging Operator 1
This position is responsible for performing primary packaging functions, set-up, and clean-up. Loading and unloading of containers and general organization and cleaning of the packaging and warehouse facility.
Job Responsibilities, including but not limited to:
- Execute duties based on a shift schedule including but not limited to manual labor, mechanical operation, troubleshooting, basic maintenance, and frequent forklift operation
- Assist with facility cleanliness, organization, and rotation of stocks of both raw materials and finished goods
- Assist in operation of all packaging lines including but not limited to BOR preparations, continuous operation, and EOR duties as assigned.
- Assist shipping coordinator in management of incoming and outgoing containers, including but not limited to loading/unloading, preparation and receiving
- Ability to work independently on departmental tasks with limited supervision
- Ability to work any shift (mornings, afternoons, overnights) on a rotational schedule with occasional weekend duties.
- High school diploma. Formal brewing education preferred.
- Ability to work and communicate well with all staff
- Maintain professional attitude at work and while representing Maui Brewing Co. outside of the brewery
- Ability to maintain neat and accurate records
- Report ready to work on time
- Lift 55 lbs. from ground to shoulder high.
- Lift 110 lbs. from ground to waist high and moving 150 lbs. along the floor.
- Climb stairs, ramps, and ladders.
- Work in small and confined spaces.
- Work on feet for entire shift.
- Work safely with chemicals with reasonable safety accommodations.
- Work in loud environment with basic safety accommodations.
- Health insurance
- Disability insurance
- Company matching 401k Plan after one year of employment
- Eligible for performance bonus per Brewery Bonus Policy
- Accrued Paid Time Off (PTO) starts at two weeks/year based on hire date
Hawaii's Largest Craft Brewery