Please note: This is for 2nd shift - (4) 10 hour days - 11:30am-10:00pm and rotating weekends.
But base pay is just the beginning. We support your future by offering a generous 10% company match on 401(k) contributions, providing learning and development opportunities, and fostering your safety at work with ongoing trainings, state-of-the-art equipment, and preventative care. We offer medical, dental, and vision insurance, an onsite medical clinic, as well as mental health and well-being benefits including paid sick leave. We foster a culture of work-life balance and always encourage employees to use and enjoy their paid time off.
- Patrols and inspects brewery property on foot, bike or in a motor vehicle.
- Welcomes visitors and guests by greeting them and exhibiting a high level of engagement.
- Promotes a quality guest experience by engaging with guests as a positive brand ambassador and ensuring a quality experience.
- Enforces company policies as they pertain to guest and employee conduct on the premises and documents infractions and advises management.
- Ensures all weigh station duties can be met, for example: Checking Incoming/outgoing truck loads, transfers, bottle, can and keg loads. Also, completing regular yard checks
- Develops and maintains knowledge and use of CCTV surveillance equipment
- Monitors entrances and departure of employees, visitors, and deliveries vehicles including the movement of products in and out of the building to guard against theft.
- Responds to guest or employee concerns and questions.
- Responds to calls for service throughout the property and applies appropriate measures to resolve the situation
- Responds to requests for medical assistance when required and renders first aid consistent with company policy, skill level and certification
- Security or related experience preferred
- Ability to work well with staff and Sierra Nevada guests
- Ability to interact with a diverse population
- Ability to work with minimum supervision and react quickly
- The person will be able to communicate effectively and calmly in a variety of different situations to include stressful situations
- This candidate will need to have the ability to work a flexible schedule that may include nights, weekends, and holidays
- The ability to multitask while keeping organized
- The candidate will have the ability to proficiently use standard computer software, including Microsoft Office Suite or similar software
- Driver's License free of any major moving violations in the last three years upon hire required
** This position will remain open until filled; online applications will be reviewed weekly **
Sierra Nevada Brewing Co. is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Start Your Adventure.