$1000 New Hire Incentive + Full benefits – medical, dental, vision, retirement (within 90 days of start date)
Get to Know Us
But base pay is just the beginning. We support your future by offering a generous 10% company match on 401(k) contributions, providing learning and development opportunities, and fostering your safety at work with ongoing trainings, state-of-the-art equipment, and preventative care. We offer medical, dental, and vision insurance, an onsite medical clinic, as well as mental health and well-being benefits including paid sick leave. We foster a culture of work-life balance and always encourage employees to use and enjoy their paid time off.
- Drive route truck to deliver beer to on-and off-premise accounts in the Chico, CA area; lifts, carries, and places stock on shelves, racks or cold boxes repeatedly throughout the shift, weights up to 180 pounds; rotates beer by date while stocking
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with accounts; inform accounts of new products and/or services; resolve service complaints
- Collect payments from customers and record transactions on customer receipt; issue or obtain customer signature on receipt for pickup or delivery
- Set up merchandise and sales promotion displays or issue sales promotion materials to customers
- Unload truck manually with a pallet jack or hand truck, any packages or kegs that need to be returned to the warehouse
- Rotate delivered products in a customer’s place of business to ensure product freshness
- Perform routine pre-trip and post-trip inspections on tractor and trailer; maintain cleanliness of truck
- Operate all equipment in a safe, responsible and professional manner
- Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization
- Ability to effectively communicate with co-workers and other departments on work-related issues in a timely manner
- High school diploma or General Education Degree (GED) required
- Previous food or beverage distribution experience preferred
- 2 years Previous commercial driving experience preferred
- Knowledge of ABC rules
- Knowledge of D.O.T. rules and regulations
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work in team environment
- Ability to work independently or with little supervision
- Ability to work safely and follow all safety policies and procedures.
- Must maintain an acceptable driving record in compliance with DOT requirements
- This position must pass a post-offer background and drug test
- Must be able to lift products from 25 lbs. to 50 lbs. on a regular basis and up to 180 lbs. when handling keg products
- Commercial Driver's License (Class A) free of any major moving violations within the last five years upon hire required
- You must be at least 21 years of age to work for Sierra Nevada Brewing Co.
- Selected candidate will be required to pass a post offer, pre-employment background check, physical, MVR check, and DOT drug screen
** This position will remain open until filled; online applications will be reviewed weekly **
Sierra Nevada Brewing Co. is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Start Your Adventure.