Beer Supplier Sales Representative
This job is no longer accepting applications.
The Tivoli Brewing Company is looking for an outgoing and enthusiastic person to join our team as a sales representative.
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES: This brand ambassador will grow sales by securing new distribution in existing and new accounts. They will help to increase brand awareness throughout our market and build relationships with distributors, retailers and consumers.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Must live full-time in Grand Island, NE or surrounding area.
● Promote, sell, merchandise and effectively build brand awareness with retailers and consumer.
● Identify and pursue new opportunities for distribution in on & off premise accounts and develop new accounts
● Work with team to develop long and short-term growth goals and priorities.
● Identify and execute activities that will ensure the success of these goals.
● Be prepared to sell at all times with samples and support materials.
● Report back to brewing team and management on weekly progress and market insights
● Report back to distributor sales teams with market visit summary, achievements, planned activities and any follow-up assistance that is needed.
● Develop and maintain relationships with managers and staff in targeted Key Accounts
● Participate in beer tastings and assessments for quality control and brand education
● Ensure that quality standards are clearly understood and enforced by distributors and retailers.
● Regular visits to bars, restaurants and other retailers
● Attend and participate in team meetings
● Represent Tivoli Brewing at select festivals and events as well as at tastings and other promotions.
● Act professionally at all times, be responsible with alcohol
● Complete all necessary reporting and communications on a timely basis.
● Additional duties as necessary
● Passion and excitement for Tivoli brands and the craft beer industry● Ability to follow up, follow through and close sales● Strong persuasive skills - ability to identify opportunities and influence decision making● Outgoing personality
● Experience and knowledge of the 3-tier system
● 2+ year’s experience in the beverage industry● Ability to communicate thoroughly and effectively in a timely manner● Ability to work independently● Strong organizational & planning skills● Achieve weekly/monthly account call goals● Promote brands through samplings, hand-sells, and promotions
● HS Diploma or GED required. Bachelor’s degree preferred.● Flexible work schedule to include nights and weekends/ events● Valid driver’s license with a clean driving record.● Reliable, registered and insured vehicle● Ability to pass a background check
Base Salary + Bonus Commissions
It's time to #GetBucked