Valdez Brewing is a local craft brewery located in picturesque Valdez, Alaska. We operate a production brewery, taproom, and self-distribution network.
We are a small-town brewery supported by our locals in the winter months and have a thriving summer tourism season. We are an outdoor oriented community that has many great offerings for the outdoor enthusiast: world class fishing, hunting, ice and rock climbing, heli and backcountry skiing, miles of cross-country ski and hiking trails, and kayaking.
We are seeking a full-time brewer to assist with all levels of production from brewing to fulfilling packaging. You will work and have support from cellar and canning team members. You will also be supported by a strong and helpful taproom manager and staff. We are seeking a brewer who is adaptable and flexible. This will be a salaried position with benefits.
- Running brewhouse operations on our 7-barrel system
- Packaging beer into kegs and storage tanks for distribution and taproom
- Oversee running of Cask Canning line for in-house and distribution sales
- Manage walk-in cooler organization and inventory
- Ordering all brewery supplies
- Two years experience in a production brewery position
- Ability to demonstrate a strong work ethic
- Brewery production - milling, brewhouse activity, fermentation, carbonating, filling both kegs and cans on our canning line
Benefits and Compensation:
- 15 days PTO, 5 sick days
- Retirement plan match
- Salary range - $55,000-$65,000
- Relocation Package
- Travel to do collab beers across the state
- Travel for furthering education in brewing
Tim Bouchard (owner)firstname.lastname@example.org