Cerebral Brewing is an award-winning craft brewery located in the heart of the Bluebird district of Denver and the Arts District of Aurora, Colorado. Our goal is to combine scientific methodology with an artistic viewpoint to create extremely drinkable beers spanning a broad spectrum of styles – including Foeder-Fermented Lagers, New England-inspired IPAs and Barrel Aged Stouts.
Cerebral Brewing is looking to add a talented and experienced Event Manager to our Marketing team to further the growth of our nationally recognized and award-winning brand.
Full-Time (40 hours per week)
As Cerebral Brewing’s Event Manager, you will be responsible for managing the brewery’s taproom and external events, from strategy and ideation to execution and recapping results. You will be expected to create and implement an event strategy that drives the overall marketing vision of the brewery, reaches new customers and generates taproom revenue.
- Coordinate, execute and evaluate all events at all Cerebral Brewing taprooms
- Coordinate, execute and evaluate off-site events such as beer festivals, community events, sponsorships
- Generate ideas for new events to drive taproom business
- Field event inquiries and applications, and serve as main point of contact for potential customers or partners
- Oversee upkeep and cleaning of event equipment including tents, table covers, banners, decor - communicate and repair/replace as needed
- Facilitate all event-related internal communication between departments - including staffing, setup, event supplies and day-of timeline
- Manage food truck calendar and communication
- Manage and execute private reservations at event spaces/taprooms
- Develop system for organizing reservations, including contracts/banquet event orders
- Develop standard for analyzing event success and utilize results to improve event strategy
- Engage in community outreach to generate new relationships for reservations, events or other promotions
- Collaborate with Marketing Manager and Social Media Manager for event promotion and content needs
- Assist Marketing Manager in the development or planning of other marketing strategies as appropriate
- Minimum of 21 years of age
- 1-3 years of event management experience, preferably for consumer packaged goods or beverage industry
- Strong experience with event planning and/or project management platforms
- Knowledge of event planning best practices and trends
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Self-motivated with good time management skills
- Self starter with proven ability to adapt in fast-paced environment
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to frequently work nights and weekends
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business or related field, or equivalent experience is a plus
Compensation & Benefits:
- Salary range: $45,000-$55,000
- 3% match for SimpleIRA contributions
- Paid time off
- 60% health care, vision and dental coverage
- Possibility for paid continuing education
- Paid holidays
- Quarterly take home beer/merch allowance
- Monthly health/wellness and beer allowance
- Charitable donation matching
The above-listed job requirements are not intended to be all-inclusive. Rather, they represent the typical elements and criteria considered necessary to perform the job successfully. Marketing Manager may assign other job-related duties as necessary.
Cerebral Brewing is an equal employment opportunity employer and implements policies and practices that do not discriminate against applicants and employees. We encourage BIPOC candidates to apply as well as those who feel that they may not have met all of our requirements. A good fit is not always in the details of the resume - please apply even if you don’t feel 100% qualified.
To apply please submit your cover letter and resume on our website.
A Scientific Approach