Warehouse Team Member
Sapporo USA and Stone Brewing have come together to form one of the top 15 largest breweries in the United States, building on the strong legacies of our celebrated heritages. We brew badass beers on both coasts at our breweries in Escondido, CA and Richmond, VA, and create amazing experiences at our Stone Brewing World Bistro & Gardens and Taproom locations. We’ve enjoyed a rich history following our passion and are in search of people who are equally passionate about pursuing their craft to join the team.
The Warehouse Team Member role receives, stores, loads, and ensures beer and other materials are processed safely and efficiently.
- Receives and stores raw materials ensuring integrity for use in brewing and packaging beer.
- Uses WMS systems to scan and transact inventory movements across multiple processes.
- Receives, stores, and loads beer and other materials ensuring integrity for outbound shipments to domestic wholesalers as well as transfers between brewery locations.
- Works with established outbound schedules and ensures all orders are properly stacked, configured, and loaded per standard operating procedures (SOPs).
- Responsible for handling, storing and preparing to ship all beer products without damage.
- Marks materials with identifying information.
- Weighs or counts items for distribution within plant to ensure conformance to company standards.
- Arranges warehouse and cold box in an organized fashion and always keeps all warehouse areas clean
- Responsible for accurate eoStar, WAX and AX transactions utilizing handheld scanners
- Operates the forklift or pallet jack to move items, unload and load trucks safely.
- Accurately completes and maintains all inventory records as assigned by Warehouse Lead, Supervisor, or Manager.
- Follows all Stone safety regulations and processes.
- Education: High school diploma or general education degree (GED).
- Experience: At least 6 months of related experience and/or training working in a Warehouse. Prior experience using a Warehouse Management System is highly preferred. Experience with warehouse functions, forklift operation, safety protocols, FIFO, picking, and loading is also preferred.
- Computer Skills: Proficiency with Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook preferred.
- Language Skills: Must be able to effectively communicate in English, both verbally and written.
- Must be flexible when it comes to working overtime for business demands. Overtime may require weekends when needed.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced work environment.
- Ability to manually lift packaged cases/kegs repetitively.
Compensation, Benefits & Perks
- Pay Range: $16.50/hr.
- Comprehensive Health Insurance, 401K, and Bonuses for Eligible Team Members
- Company beer perks program and discounts
- Paid Time Off – including Vacation accrual, Sick Leave, and 12 paid Holidays
- Benefit programs supporting Financial Wellness, Health & Wellness and Career Development
Sapporo USA and Stone Brewing is an equal employment opportunity employer and does not discriminate against applicants or employees because of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, citizenship status, various ability status, genetic information, sexual orientation, or gender identity or expression of an otherwise qualified individual, or membership in any other class protected by applicable law. Sapporo USA and Stone Brewing hires and promotes individuals based on their qualifications for the job to be filled.
Sapporo USA and Stone Brewing seeks to build a culturally diverse staff where differences are valued and respected. Women, minorities, individuals with various abilities, veterans, LGBTQ+ and intersectional individuals are encouraged to apply.
The official leaders in the beer revolution