Sapporo USA and Stone Brewing have come together to form one of the top 15 largest breweries in the United States, building on the strong legacies of our celebrated heritages. We brew badass beers on both coasts at our breweries in Escondido, CA and Richmond, VA, and create amazing experiences at our Stone Brewing World Bistro & Gardens and Taproom locations. We’ve enjoyed a rich history following our passion and are in search of people who are equally passionate about pursuing their craft to join the team.
Compensation, Benefits & Perks
- Pay Range: $19.50/hr. - $21.00/hr. inclusive of tips
- Comprehensive Health Insurance, 401K, and Bonuses for Eligible Team Members
- Company beer perks program and discounts
- Paid Time Off - including Vacation accrual, Sick Leave, and 12 paid Holidays
- Benefit programs supporting Financial Wellness, Health & Wellness and Career Development
We are hiring for full-time and part-time openings!
Stone Brewing is searching for an efficient, reliable and passionate Line Cook to join our Stone Brewing World Bistro & Gardens team. This person will be responsible for accurately and efficiently cooking meats, fish, vegetables, and other hot food products as well as preparing and portioning food products prior to cooking. They will also assist in the areas of food and final plate preparation including the plating and garnishing of cooked items and preparing appropriate garnishes for all hot menu item plates.
- Preparing food from our eclectic menu with focuses on locally sourced ingredients.
- Maintaining knowledge of our standard portion size, cooking methods, quality standards and kitchen rules.
- Monitoring and stocking sufficient levels of food products at line stations to ensure smooth service period.
- Consistently maintaining all company and industry safety and sanitization practices and standards.
- Willing to be a valuable Team Stone contributor who will practice open and respectful communication while assisting with identifying and driving process improvements.
- High School Diploma or GED.
- At least 2 years of related experience and/or training in high volume kitchen preparation and cooking.
- Must have a current San Diego County Food Handlers card, issued by the city of San Diego.
- Reliable transportation is necessary.
Sapporo USA and Stone Brewing is an equal employment opportunity employer and does not discriminate against applicants or employees because of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, citizenship status, various ability status, genetic information, sexual orientation, or gender identity or expression of an otherwise qualified individual, or membership in any other class protected by applicable law. Sapporo USA and Stone Brewing hires and promotes individuals based on their qualifications for the job to be filled.
Sapporo USA and Stone Brewing seeks to build a culturally diverse staff where differences are valued and respected. Women, minorities, individuals with various abilities, veterans, LGBTQ+ and intersectional individuals are encouraged to apply.
The official leaders in the beer revolution