Trade Development Coordinator
Trade Development Coordinator
- Regular Full-Time
The Trade Development Coordinator supports Trade Development management team with reporting and tracking to develop and nurture an “information rich” environment lending itself to the successful delivery of the annual business plan. Support Trade Development team on customer specific deliverables. This position will help bring supplier and customer strategy to life by providing the in-market tools necessary to be successful.
$28 - $32 / hr ($58,240 - $66,560)
- Lead the process for sales goals through Goal Model. Includes establishing and maintaining processes, reports, and standards for goal development, writing, entering, reviewing, tracking, and recaps. Market point of contact for Goal Model questions.
- Champion the tracking of activation photos through CPG. Align the technology to current programs to track, report and recap activation programs. Point of contact for CPG questions.
- Project manager for Focus Marketing segmentation. Track completion and execute and segmentation enhancements.
- Assist the Trade Development team with reporting, tracking and workflow through tools such as PowerBI, SAP WebIntelligence, and Excel.
- Coordinate the ordering, tracking, and allocation of all POS managed by Trade Development
- Assist Trade Analysts and Trade Managers as needed in report building and tracking (ROI, execution, etc.)
- Manage Activity Planner programs monthly
- Develop and manage in-market surveys for key initiatives
- Other duties, as assigned by the jobholder’s supervisor, may also be required.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field and/or equivalent training and work experience
- Proficient PC skills using MS Office and other various computer programs including presentation software
- Must be a results-oriented professional with verbal/written communication skills using diplomacy and discretion as well as customer service skills
- Ability to multi-task, work independently and/or within a team, pay attention to detail and meet deadlines
- Analytic and Reporting skills
- Utilize sound judgement and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work in fast-paced, high-volume, team environment
- Beverage alcohol and/or CPG industry experience
- Ability to master multiple technology systems (Goal Model, CPG, etc.)
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to, stand, sit; talk, hear, and use hands and fingers to operate a computer and telephone
- Accountable for results which impact the department.
- Selects best option from a set of defined procedures/ solutions using common sense and experience of similar situations.
This job description is only a summary of the typical functions of this position, not an exhaustive or comprehensive list of all possible job responsibilities, tasks and duties. Responsibilities, tasks, and duties of individual jobholders may vary from the above description.
Need help finding the right job?
Delivering Excellence for Generations