- Regular Full-Time
We are experts in the beer, wine, and spirits industry looking for individuals who share our passion for customer service and thrive in a fast-paced working environment.
As a member of our CDL driving team you will interact with customers daily to manually unload/deliver pre-sold products from our Distribution Center to their account locations in a safe and efficient manner.
If you are the type to roll up your sleeves and are ready for a rewarding career with a Company that supports and empowers their associates, then come join the Breakthru Beverage family.
If you’d like to –
- Speak with our Driver Recruiter, you are welcome to call 708-298-3111; or
- Learn how to Drive Your Career Forward with Breakthru Beverage, view this exciting video!
- Operate a vehicle and deliver assigned orders of wine, spirits, beer and other beverages to accounts in a safe and responsible manner while complying with federal mandated laws.
- Manage the Customer Relationship
- Maintain good relations with retail customers. Provides customer service by listening and resolving customer concerns.
- Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential.
- Collect payment from customers and reconcile the assigned load with receipts and delivery invoice.
- Records sales by completing daily sales and delivery records
- Returns empty containers and rejected or unsold merchandise by making appropriate collections from customers.
- Responsible for some paperwork because of liquor laws invoices must be signed when the product is dropped off.
- Ensures the company and themselves remain compliant with all applicable federal mandated laws and requirements for a DOT driver.
- Maintains records by completing DOT driver log.
- Performs duties in a safe manner by following established safety rules and regulations
- Maintains a safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules and regulations.
- Maintain vehicle
- Determines condition of vehicle by inspecting vehicle before and after use; logging inspection; reporting requirements
- Maintains safe vehicle and conditions and protects load by complying with organization policies, procedures, highway rules and regulations.
- Maintains appearance of delivery truck by daily cleaning of the inside of the truck.
- Requests routine truck maintenance by completing written maintenance request form.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Other duties, as assigned by the jobholder’s supervisor, may also be required.
- Possess a valid driver’s license, CDL (Class A or B commercial license)
- Minimum of 1 year of experience in related area
- Demonstrate good communication skills with high levels of professionalism
- Ability to multi-task, work independently and/or within a team, pay attention to detail and meet deadlines
- Utilize sound judgement and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work in fast-paced, high-volume, team environment
- Bi-lingual a plus, but not required
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to, stand, sit; talk, hear, and use hands and fingers to operate a computer and telephone
- Regularly lift 45-65 lbs
- Regularly bend and squat
- Accountable for meeting own targets, work is reviewed periodically.
- Problems encountered will be defined, repetitive, and routine with a solution readily available.
Tuesday - Friday 5/530am to Done
$220 daily plus bonus
Sign on bonus $3,000
This job description is only a summary of the typical functions of this position, not an exhaustive or comprehensive list of all possible job responsibilities, tasks and duties. Responsibilities, tasks, and duties of individual jobholders may vary from the above description.
Need help finding the right job?
Delivering Excellence for Generations