Promotion Associate (Part Time)
Promotion Associate (Part Time)
- Regular Part-Time
The Promotion Associate is responsible for driving brand presence and increasing sales for BBG brands through their participation in creative and impactful in-store/market events. They will attend targeted promotions in the field driving consumer engagement and building relationships with consumers and our brands.
Part Time / Up to 25 hrs.
$25.00 / Hr.
- Achieve sell through from all new distribution and select items by working with account staff to identify and communicate selling opportunities, completing required surveys and tracking bottles sold per hour during event
- Educate clients, account staff and other promotion Associates on assigned labels.
- Remain aware of current inventory and out of stock situations and alerts National Account Manager to possible fluctuations
- Maintain account standards as determined by management and use effective/current point of sale materials when appropriate to ensure maximum brand visibility
- Work cohesively with all other personnel, including chain staff, additional distributors and suppliers to increase brand sales and ensure successful promotional events
- Deliver exceptional customer care to member’s as expected by account standards and guidance
- Maintain professional and industry knowledge by attending educational workshops, BBG brand training, reviewing professional publications and establishing personal networks
- Completes all necessary training programs by attending, participating, and passing all required tests as defined by management
- Other duties, as assigned by the jobholder’s supervisor, may also be required.
- High School diploma or equivalent required
- Basic PC skills using MS Office and other various computer programs including presentation software
- Must be a results-oriented professional with verbal/written communication skills using diplomacy and discretion as well as customer service skills
- Ability to multi-task, work independently and/or within a team, pay attention to detail and meet deadlines
- Utilize sound judgement and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work in fast-paced, high-volume, team environment
- Bachelor’s degree in related field and/or equivalent training and work experience preferred
- An understanding of wine, beer and spirits is required. Experience in the on/off premise wine sales/service environment is highly preferred
- Individuals with strong accounting, technical, customer service and interpersonal expertise preferred
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to, stand, sit; talk, hear, and use hands and fingers to operate a computer and telephone
- Accountable for meeting own targets, work is reviewed periodically
- Problems encountered will be defined, repetitive, and routine with a solution readily available
This job description is only a summary of the typical functions of this position, not an exhaustive or comprehensive list of all possible job responsibilities, tasks and duties. Responsibilities, tasks, and duties of individual jobholders may vary from the above description.
Need help finding the right job?
Delivering Excellence for Generations