- Regular Full-Time
The Sales Analyst produces reports, interprets data, and provides recommendations on areas of opportunities for a diversified, complex, and high profile sales division to key decision makers. The position also supports the head of the division in analysis and business planning activities, sales measures and performance, and growth opportunities. This position will actively participate in planning meetings with key leaders as a subject matter sales data and analytical expert.
- Complete complex data analysis projects to support a variety of initiatives using advanced excel skills and presenting findings in Power Point.
- Research and anticipate analytical needs of division including competitor analysis, strategy support, and GAP analysis.
- Design and produce ad-hoc and user created reports incorporating multiple systems on a weekly/monthly/quarterly basis and support requests for ad-hoc analysis for Vice President of division and various sales leaders.
- Support the head of the division in analysis and business planning activities.
- Produce sales materials for division including monthly deal highlights, pricing reference books, business plans, and all other sales related materials.
- Produce business plans, and various communication to division associates on behalf of Vice President.
- Administer sales monthly incentive plans and is key point person for all related questions.
- Other duties, as assigned by the jobholder’s supervisor, may also be required.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field and/or equivalent training and work experience
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in finance, marketing, or business analyst role
- Proficient PC skills using MS Office and other various computer programs including presentation software
- Must be a results-oriented professional with verbal/written communication skills using diplomacy and discretion as well as customer service skills
- Ability to multi-task, work independently and/or within a team, pay attention to detail and meet deadlines
- Analytic and Reporting skills
- Utilize sound judgement and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work in fast-paced, high-volume, team environment
- Experience with a consumer-packaged goods company or data provider (IRI, Nielson)
- Advanced proficiency with Microsoft Excel including VLOOKUP, Pivot Tables, Match Functions
- Strong proficiency with Power Point
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to, stand, sit; talk, hear, and use hands and fingers to operate a computer and telephone
- Accountable for results which impact the department.
This job description is only a summary of the typical functions of this position, not an exhaustive or comprehensive list of all possible job responsibilities, tasks and duties. Responsibilities, tasks, and duties of individual jobholders may vary from the above description.
Need help finding the right job?
Delivering Excellence for Generations