- US-NV-North Las Vegas
- Regular Full-Time
- Operations- Other
The primary purpose of this position is to maintain the Warehouse and facilitate and maintain all repairs and installation activities.
*PLEASE NOTE THE SCHEDULE BELOW
Monday thru Friday 7 am to 4 pm will be the main schedule for this position but as this is a maintenance/facilitiies position being on call is key as we have shifts around the clock
- Ensure compliance with health, safety, and building codes. Carry out inspections of the facilities to identify and resolve issues.
- Implement and oversee physical material handling (MHE) preventative maintenance programs, plan and oversee all repair and installation activities. Manage and Assist with the maintaining of the Material Handling Systems (conveyor, scanners, RF’s, motors and controls, etc.).
- Check electrical and hydraulic systems of buildings to ensure functionality.
- Manage services such as cleaning, waste disposal, and parking.
- Oversee the purchase of building and physical plant maintenance supplies, machinery, equipment parts (conveyor inventory), and services as required. Manage relationships with contractors and service providers.
- Continuously monitor utility cost and consumption and maintain required logs for all utilities, execute energy saving efficiencies.
- Organize the security and general administrative services of the building.
- Other duties, as assigned by the jobholder’s supervisor, may also be required.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field and/or equivalent training and work experience
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience as professional warehouse maintenance manager, facility department manager with fleet management responsibilities
- Proficient PC skills using MS Office and other various computer programs including presentation software
- Must be a results-oriented professional with verbal/written communication skills using diplomacy and discretion as well as customer service skills
- Ability to multi-task, work independently and/or within a team, pay attention to detail and meet deadlines
- Analytic and Reporting skills
- Utilize sound judgement and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work in fast-paced, high-volume, team environment
- Experience in preparing and managing departmental operating budgets, capital expenditure budgets, and forecasts
- Knowledge of safety regulations
- Knowledge of PLC operations, PLC electrical panels, Compressed Air System, HVAC, swamp coolers, refrigeration systems, conveyor systems, spirals and sliding sorters, motor starters, general plumbing and water treatment
- Valid Certified Maintenance Manager (CMM)
- OSHA certification
- Working knowledge of AutoCAD
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to, stand, sit; talk, hear, and use hands and fingers to operate a computer and telephone
- May help coordinate the work of junior members of the team.
- Resolves issues which are often varied and non-routine. Undertakes analysis and investigation to solve issues.
This job description is only a summary of the typical functions of this position, not an exhaustive or comprehensive list of all possible job responsibilities, tasks and duties. Responsibilities, tasks, and duties of individual jobholders may vary from the above description.
Need help finding the right job?
Delivering Excellence for Generations